All Comments on 'Lustful Longings'

by sweet_slit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
AT LAST WITH ANOTHER WOMAN

LOVE THE STORY LUST LONGINGS. VERY EXCITING EROTIC READING. NOW FOR THE NEXT PART I THINK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please write more

This is so much like my first lesbian experience. How I drew wetness out of her and she from me in a heat cloud between our mouths as we aligned in a sideways 69. So beautiful.

2275jr2275jralmost 12 years ago
love this very hot horny story, i can amost be there watch this taing place

LUSHFUL LONGINGS . what a very erotic story , im loving it ,

its like been there in the house watching it all taking place , do hope there's more part of this awesome story. do say yes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I know exactly how this woman feels, it's as if it is my very own feels and story.

I have a friend who has an 18 year old daughter who flirts with me continuously.

I would be willing if she just came out and said she wanted me too. I'm so afraid I might have read all the wrong things into everything, Her mother and I have been friends for 20 years, I used to baby sit her daughter and I have to confess I got excited everytime I changed her diaper and washed and wiped her and even kissed her little pussy, I still remember it tasting like nectar. Perhaps she somehow remembers me doing that to her? Her mom and dad are going away for their anniversary and I've been asked if I can have her daughter stay with me for the week.

That to me is like a dream come true, I'm sure something is going to happen even if I have to instigate it myself... I'll let you know what happens... Watch this space!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
We have hall been there

I was 52 before I had my first experience with another woman. I must say, that there is much I missed over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quite the "Erotic" enticing story of desire and lust, that gets fulfilled by both! Let the "love" begin, again and again for both to enjoy, rather than "wait and lost the opportunity"!. So deliciously exciting that it just makes me want to be part of the equation!

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

I believe two women do have the best sex ever. All women should have this experience whether it becomes permanent or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous