All Comments on '1st Affair Ch. 02'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
don87654don87654almost 20 years ago
Marvelous

On a scale of 1-5 with 5 being best, this rates a 15!

robertg3robertg3over 19 years ago
Great story

Great story!

mkwnmkwnover 19 years ago
waaaaa!!!!

shwing!!! the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Keep it up

More great work, keep it coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
How about some reality

She gets engaged and immeditely cuts her boyfriend off for several weeks while she has sex with someone else. Get real!

X-FactorX-Factoralmost 19 years agoAuthor
From the author

Regarding the last reader's comment. That particular part of the story is true. We WERE engaged, and she DID cut me off from sex for reasons I won't get into. So I guess I cannot "get real" any more than that, eh? Also, regarding the same (cowardly anonymous) reader's comments on 1st Affair Ch. 1 ridiculing my description as to the width of Jason's penis - you suggest that I have no knowledge of physics or engineering. My Degree is in Math. I ate you engineers for breakfast when it comes to math and logic. My description of the width of his penis is called, in the writing world, an "exaggeration". Look into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

This story was GREAT!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Real.... from Chris in Phoenix

Hey X-Factor: Don't sweat the "critics." They are not so stupid as they are naive about sexual escapades. These stories ring absolutley true from my experience. I can't write, but if I could and if I were trying to be "real" I'd write from my experiences and they would sound just like these stories. People are so very capricious and cavalier in their attitudes about how they behave but don't hold these same attitudes toward others. Erin -- I know you so well! You are a horrible person but a great fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This is the greatest porn story ever

The first 5 or 6 chapters are incredible.. I can't stop reading it over and over again. Thanks!

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Engaged and Pregged by another

Very erotic reading....maybe she can get pregnant by another before she walks down the aisle with her boyfriend?

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Engaged and Pregged by another

Very erotic reading....maybe she can get pregnant by another before she walks down the aisle with her boyfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story, great writing

I usually like the background and the build up as much as the sex - but you've done something different here - it IS all sex - but so well done. Good job! I've read all the chapters and now I'm off to find something else you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I know how you feel

I'm cheating on my husband with a black man (8" and thick!) I know its so wrong, but he feels so good as it rubs up inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
slut wife

my wife right now is fucking another man. its so hot when she comes back with a pussy full of cum for me to fuck. our open relationship gives us the psychological feeling of cheating. love it! great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Too bad the phone wasn't left off the hook

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
soooo hot

the story was so hot i had to just jerk off

my wife is fuckin another guy as i write this

and i cant wait until she gets home and i

fuck her mercilessly. We have an open relationship

and when she comes home another man's cum

is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Wish my wife would be a slut!! Love her to come home with other guys cum in her pussy and would love to film her receiving creampies!!

You're a lucky guy to have Erin!!

sxgrlsxgrlover 10 years ago
So hot

Love your cheating stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This sexy little lady going to be in maternity knickers real soon

This young lady's going to get herself a belly full of baby in her tummy

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
1st affair? really?

I don't like the idea of a co-worker harrasing a woman into sex, even if she likes it afterwards, especially getting her drunk just so he can have his way. my late wifes boyfriend tried the same while she was on the phone with me, making excuses for being late, as he entered her she told me,"tell you what. give me ten minutes and I'll be there. when he started to complain, she told him, you tried to make sure my husband knew what I was doing and now it's cost me. she broke with him that day, no matter how much he begged her, she reminde him how he had tried to get her in trouble. This girl needs to quit her job and report this predator. otherwise he's going to do it to some innocent girl, and then it will be on her for not exposing him.

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
Can you say whore?

I can't read anymore or this very wrong series. Somebody needs to staple her pussy shut so she quits breaking hearts! Fucking cunt.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Joke

Reading these annon comments make me crack up. What a bunch of fucking liars.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
On my

Fiance went to a strip club so she becomes a whore. Leave her at the alter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ha

People reacting to fantasies as if they were reality is strange :-) Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
really

randy goes in a strip joint and gets cut off from erin. where the hell you people come from .

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

The fiance should have found out and dumped her. Looks like it will be a wonderful marriage.

X-FactorX-Factorover 3 years agoAuthor

Tajfa - it didn't get that far. Engagement lasted a month.

BobbyChocolatBobbyChocolatover 2 years ago

Phenomenal story telling. Nothing hotter than being inside a lady while she is on the phone wirh her husband or betrothed..we

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 2 years ago

It might have rated a little higher with me if she had forgotten to hang. If this guy Doesn’t catch on soon he either doesn’t know, or doesn’t care, or he’s a closet Cockle, or he’s a total fool. Sometimes guys just don’t want to know, As they say love is blind its also deaf and a mute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Imagine if she forgot to hang up

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Fuck this trashy skank…mad about the strip club as she lies,misleads,and refuses her true “love” everyday. Chucking him with some equally shitty loser. Garbage…just go be the slut u wanna be. She belongs to the streets unworthy of love

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

you are a dirtball lady! and a huge piece of human excrement!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2096 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES