All Comments on 'My Mother, My Slut Ch. 01'

by dreamgiver7

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Concerning

the submission. Do yourself a favour and urgently seek professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
PATHETIC PRICK

YOU ARE A SICK LITTLE FUCK, NO WONDER YOU'RE SINGLE...YOU MUST FEEL LIKE QUITE THE MAN, RAPING YOUR MOTHER...WHAT A LITTLE CUNT...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
dangerous bastard

man you are sick and beond help you need to be kept under lock and key.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Agree

Agree with the others,but a lot of rape/horror,murder films play on this fantasy.I hope this is just a story and not a fantasy which becomes a reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Some comments

Unlike the previous posters I can differentiate between fantasy and reality. I enjoyed the overall story but a few nagging details popped out at me.

Near the beginning you indicate it's nighttime, (referring to the chill night air) yet in the second half of the story when she's being screwed against the window it seems to be daytime, mid afternoonish since the father is coming home and people are outside working in gardens etc.

Also, the story begins to really stretch the bounds of realism with the part about the DVD... Not that your main character wouldn't film it, but the mother's overly submissive reaction when she finds out it's going up on the internet...

I don't care how good it was, one fuck isn't going to turn a normal housewife/mother into the type of person who'll casually submit to having a porn tape of her uploaded on the internet. I can buy that she'd go along reluctantly but she caved in way too easy on that for my taste.

That being said, a decent story overall. I kinda like the first person narrative as it's at least different from most other stories.

Rated a 50%, good story but too unrealistic even for a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GREAT!!! Needs a snuff angle, though....

After he nails her, he should eat her alive and bathe in her blood - esp as you say she is his prey . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a child wrote this

incest is illegal in the usa and people who know you and see you fucking your mom its' jail time.most writers on this site like the cockold stories of themselves and fucking with their friends. in real life you get more sex by keeping to yourselve.

cunnilingusforevercunnilingusforeverabout 16 years ago
Mis-Categorized

If this story was in the correct category, Nonconsent, I would have spent my limited reading time better and skipped it.

Cunnilingusforever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LMAO!

I read some of these comments and had to laugh! First of all, other than some POV problems and the issues of whether it's day or night, it was really good blend of incest with an overall theme of non-consent/reluctance FICTION! Get a grip people this is just story from this author's albeit disturbing, yet extremely fertile imagination. Great job getting everyone riled up Dreamgiver7, really enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
oh, this is going to be a funny story....

This story is so ridiculous that it is fucking funny. The only thing that would be funnier if she would have bitten his cock off. lol lol lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
get a LIFE

Its a Fucking STORY GET A LIFE PEOPLE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GARBAGE!!!!!!!

GARBAGE!!!!! I am sending a copy of this to your mother. She paid a lot of money for your writing classes and you reward her with this piece of crap. May be she'll kick your little girlie ass.

manonlescaultmanonlescaultover 14 years ago
Amazing

I love your story. I have masturbated and cum many times while reading it. I would love to have a younger man in my life dominate me like that. Please keep writing!

Thanks!

Jen

manonlescaultmanonlescaultover 14 years ago
Confused

I find most of the horrible and negative comments disturbing. As far as I knew this site is supposed to be a place of freedom to explore ones fantasies (and it seems many of you aren't really aware of the meaning of the term) without fear of judgement or reprisal. If you find this type of story horrifying or awful, my suggestion is simple...don't read it. And fir the record a fantasy is something in your head, not something you do in real llife. I would be much mote afraid of some repressed sicko who tears into the writer. Like homophobia, it is those folks who must realy fear their own base desires, never express them in a healthy way like writing and are more likely to do something bad or wrong irl.

Jen

ps if you are going to scold the author and make him feel badabout his writing, have the balls to admit who you are. Don't hide like a coward behind anonimity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Story might be good ...

.. but this way of writing in the present tense drives me crazy and stops me from giving it the score it most likely deserves. Too bad. It could have been so much better to read: "Her breasts rose and fell with each breath beneath her sheer nightie. My hand reached out, resting on her long smooth leg, caressing her soft tender skin as I stroked myself over her, gazing down at her hot sleeping form." Any other way sounds like affectation. I really, really wanted to read the whole story but I can't get over the style. Sorry! No reflection upon you as the author, that's how you prefer to write .. it is my prejudice. I wonder how many others feel the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The time has cum!

"You've teased me enough mom, now you're going to get the good fucking you deserve," I told her. I was slow at first, each hard thrust bringing an "Oh," from her lips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confused, but amused.

I find it hilarious that people who have a problem with this read it. I mean, these sites exist for these kinds of stories. Realism and the real world have nothing to so with a story like this. I'm amused by the hate (obviously from people who don't have the spine to admit they had dark fantasies) but also confused. Why read a story that you don't like? It would be like me watching the entire Star Wars franchise and then ridicule the creator for making it at all. I mean, honestly, these people probably just think that they can do this because they can't write. You know, one comment really amused me. The one claiming they would send this to the writer's mother (like, how? You have never met this person and don't know anything about them) and claimed yku need to be taught how to write stuff like stories. I have been writing since I was NINE years old. I taught myself how to write well written stories, most of them very dark to vent about my life. Heck, good story writing cannot even be taught (not kidding, I know a lot of adults who mess up punctuation and gramar when writing anything).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

I wish this like with mine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdreamgiver7@dreamgiver7
203 Followers
I'm a guy looking for women who are interested in portraying my fantasy crushes. They range from actresses and singers, to movie characters, to comic book girls. I am also open to most kinks apart from scat/toilet-play, gore, and extreme violence (mild forms acceptable). I am ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES