All Comments on 'Kismet or Happenstance? Ch. 01'

by August_Bouvier

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Great Beginning

I'm very intrigued so far and can't wait to read more.

MollyDollyMollyDollyabout 16 years ago
Great Start!

I'm hooked! Unexpected begininning, deliberately misleading the readers- wonderful! I'm looking forward to more!

AnschulAnschulabout 16 years ago
A Great Read! A Great Start! More!!!

August, don't stop. This is wonderful You have a gift for dialog and description. I felt like I was in the bookstore. This has the promise of a great read. More, More, More!

AnschulAnschulabout 16 years ago
A Great Read! A Great Start! More!!!

August, don't stop. This is wonderful You have a gift for dialog and description. I felt like I was in the bookstore. This has the promise of a great read. More, More, More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!

This was SUCH a great story! I've read it in its entirety more than once--it was just so addictive! I hope you write more soon!!!!! I wish everyone's stories on here were this satisfying to dive into and get lost in while trying to avoid reality every once in awhile. And mentioning the song Ride was a bonus, too! I saw what you meant as soon as I listened to it.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
Oh my...I think I'm in love...

Superb! Excelente! Brava! What a beautiful piece of work, and there are more chapters for me to gorge myself with. I've only read 1 chapter and already I'm loving your writing. Your characters are spot-on, and very likeable. I thought that Nicole was going to be the heroine but you flipped the scene, making it a not so typical meeting.

lostchickenlostchickenalmost 14 years ago
Love this!

Oh this is a cute story... I am loving how it is being shaped together - a bit of past, a bit of present and a lot of intrigue :)

Thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE IT!

I absolutely love how she has his number before she has his number!

Very clever and well done!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Good

Hook thus far, looking forward to more.

akamomof2akamomof2over 12 years ago
More

There was not enough length to the story, it needs be longer. What happened afterwords?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous