All Comments on 'A Sense of Symmetry Pt. 11'

by KarennaC

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good job on writing

The author did a good joy on the written story I however didnt like the characters and disrespect shown to their spouses. Namely Ben and Dani

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow!

The story, the entire set of chapters, is an excellent story. I didn't care much for the ending, because I was expecting more of a unifying closure between Dani and Sean. And there is still the nagging question of whether Dani and Jason ever really resolved all their differences. But, we are left to interpret that Julie actually did turn out to be a decent parent, if a vindictive and almost malicious adult. And apparently, Sean got past his childhood trauma, and turned out all right. I look forward to your next work.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Didn't like Dani at all

No love for Jason & then to have her lovers child in his home? Wow, I thought amarriage was supposed to include love, respect and commitment to one another. Don't see Dani giving that, I see Dani as an immature woman who wouldn't let go of the past. Personally I think that if there was symmetry the same would happen to Sean as happened to Ben.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
unbelievably great blockbuster story

The characters in this story were absolutely amazing and lovable. I'd love to see this made into a movie. The drama of Sean and the ensuing custody battle and heart wrenching consequences in the wake if the court drama.Also the tension and drama surrounding Ben and Dani's eternal love that only soulmates could embrace. This story was heart breaking the ending was good but could've been stronger. Nicole was the villain in this maze or perhaps a victim of a misguided coupling into a wrong relationship with Ben which she recognized as someone's soulmates and not hers. The story flowed flawlessly and gently like a baby duck down a lazy stream. I enjoyed this story and strongly moved emotionally by it. Great. 5 star hands down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous