All Comments on 'Dogging the Wife'

by terrytel

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sorry!

You want us to let someone else fuck our wives in public? Sorry but what planet are you from why on earth would any male person want to let that happen? Oh and one last thing you did not mention any condoms so she might be pregnant from one these men or you and her might catch something so given that choice I and my wife respectfully dicline your kind offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
get a grip

Hey!First commentor...it's a story, not a fact.

Or, is it? If a couple are into "dogging" it's THEIR BUSINESS NOT YOURS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sick

Any married couple agreeing to such nonsence belong in a mental institution. They certainly won't stay married very long before the marriage falls apart and chances are they will die of aids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hey, Grip Boy

Fiction must at least be plausible, and this "story" isn't. And who the hell are you to tell people they can't comment on a story and thereby express a point of view opposite to the "writer" of the "story?" Hey, try and shut me up, why don't you? LOL For the record, besides the problems this "story" has with credulity, it's not written by someone who knows the basic rules of grammar and punctuation. Sentences begin and end improperly, and randomly, showing the "writer" can't even define "syntax" either. All in all, this "story" (a) isn't a story and, (b) isn't worth reading. Get a grip on that, why don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I agree with Grip

You people need to get a grip whether tis fantasy or real there are many guys who enjoy seeing their wives or girlfriends have sex with others. Once you realize that then your comments should be around the story not the content. Literotica is not designed as a forum or pulpit for so called moral values. It's and erotic site people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Get a grip, anyone doing this is mentally ill.

Even without pregnancy, AIDS and other life threatening diseases hardly make it worthwhile or even desirable. What you are saying is that people who indulge in this behavior have a suicide wish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
duh

um the piont of this story is fantasy these stories are here for guys to jerk off to. if a certain theme dosnt do it for u move on. as for std dont let the bs fool u into never haveing sex. the government wants u to think that every perosn u meet is riddled with diesease so we dont fuck ourselves silly. but make no mistake orgies have been giong on since the dawn of time. as for the story love it i often fantasie about it as well see gusy fall into 2 groups one want to see there wifes with another woman and the other wants another guy. myself i find it incredible to see a woman drain cock after cock. as for the the first poster u need to get a grip my guess is u are some bible thumping a hole if i had to guess. becuase ive seen your same response to pretty much every story on here under every theme do u think your narrow minded opinion is giong to stop stories from being written, or oh wait maybe that it there is a hint of of frustraition in your vioce as well perhaps your ugly as sin with a small dick an cant get laid even by a woman diong strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Gimmie an everlovin' break!!!!.

Here's my opinion.If you people don't like stories like this, then "Don't Read Them!"

Damn get a life! Hell they probably don't have a woman anyway. To the author, keep up the good work, great story. Remember the Marquis De Sade? His stories are still in print!

And guy's, lighten up and take the situation in "Hand"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

Am I correct that at the end of this story the writer who seems to enjoy dogging is asking couples to join them in this activity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
right up my street

i am a frequent male dogger who loves to get a bit of action this way. if the couple are up for a bit of fun and agree to letting me wank my 7.5 inch curved cock and spunk filled balls while they fuck and or invite me to join in then thats great.would love to join similer guys and guys with g/f or wives in south coast are of uk. genuine and well up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
COmment from REAL USA WIFE!!

Ok,most all of the comments are from men,here's a womans view.Yes,I'm married too.as far as pregnancy,she either older,and can't get preggers or have you heard of "Birth control"? In case you are not educated,there are more forms of protection then condoms.second,42% of married men polled would find it EXTREAMLY EROTIC to see his wife/girlfriend "TAKEN",sometimes alittle forcefully by multiple men.I,would ADORE to spend a few weeks in the UK for a chance to be DOGGED!! Any UK man want a wife for the week to take DOGGING? All Around American Wife Up For The Task At Hand!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yep get out, get AIDS, and die

Cut down the over population and increase the average IQ of the survivors.

AttorneymanAttorneymanabout 15 years ago
Oh my word!

I can't believe all the negative comments. Are you guys living in a cave somewhere?

1. This is a story for the pleasure of the author and the readers. If you don't like it, don't read it.

2. There is apparently an active "dogging" community in Britain and I know people who enjoy it here in the US. Again, if you don't like it, don't go.

I liked the story and think it was hot.

Attorneyman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I dont like it

Anyone stupid enough to engage in this type of sexual activity is to stupid to realize the dangers they place themselves and families in harms way by doing. I think it is sexy as hell to watch you and your wife while your wife fucks herself senseless and gets AIDS or something. Me and my wife, hell no, we have more brains than that. I will say one thing we all share your medical expenses when you acquire one of those very nasty things, and our payments go up to finance your cost for meds et al. The way I see it, if you want to do this dont bother with treating the results just live with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please erase some comments

Please eliminate comments from ass-holes who write, If you don't like it ,don't read it. How do you know if you like it until you read it ass?

tired of pompous asses

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome

great story !!!

have done mnay a gangbang with my wife an we only play bareback

as for disease yep its possible but still very remote or everyone woul dhave aids by now or have none of u ever hooked up at party or bar yeah right thats how most people meet there wifes one stand that stayed longer

as for the story i agree u know its a gangbang story right off so if that sort of story bothers u then u shouldnt read them an let those of us that do enjoy em !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

My husband and I go dogging about every 2-3 weeks, slowing down now in Winter. We love it, we go to a few different spots. I always go bareback with the guys, it so horny when we get back home and re-live the experience as I sit on my husbands face, then he adds his load. We have been doing this now on and off for the past four years, never caught a thing. Generally most people are healthy, they aren't all walking around with things to catch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic?

You get fucked bareback by a bunch of guys and then your husband eats your pussy? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I met your husband, he tried to suck me off in a bar the other nite. Good luck to you.

Debra39Debra39almost 14 years ago
Dogging

I agree dogging is SO much fun !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So very hot

Wish my wife could be convinced to fuck one of my mates with me photographing.

LonpoetLonpoetover 13 years ago
Re

Gosh, where was this? I live in Barking! Would love to go dogging locally though I have been to dogging meets in Romford and Cranham.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Of course the pompous prick who left the first comment

is the well known batchelor called AVERAGE ASSHOLEoops I mean writer.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago

1* She is an old hide and he is queer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

5***** she is the perfect age

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Go for it girl

It's great to hear of a wife inspired dogging session most are instigated by the hubby wanting to see his wife fucked by other men, but this was a real woman who took controll right from the start, she got what she wanted and gave as good as she got her hubby will soon be cockolded, for sure and good for her, he stould be a real man and be the boss

JusttooldJusttooldalmost 11 years ago
good

Great story. I love a woman that knows what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Top Story

Made me c*m thank's so erotic.

jrtankerjrtankerover 8 years ago
You turned my wife into a dogging slut !

Wowwww . What a great story , made a mistake of letting my wife read it . Now she has made herself the most popular lady at our local dogging sites ,she has turned into real cock slut . The bigger the better . can't wait for the next visit , it really gets my cock hard watching her get fucked . best story ever !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If I only could!

A variety of good to great writings, and worth a read by a husband and wife; I'd love to go dogging, I'm still trying to persuade her to give it a go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Super story

Wow. So hot. My wife has blown my buddies when I've lost our weekly poker game on three occasions. Most of the time I've won and she gets new outfits. But we've never did the doggie thing. Closest was when she was blowing me in car park and guy caught us. He took a couple pics and said he'd call the cops. My wife said to him he could have same thing as me if he deleted them and put phone away. Soon she was sucking his dick. It was so hot watching her blow him. That night we fucked several times.

This story gets a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What a lovely slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just another idiotic cuck and his slut wife

Ah the British. Just can’t keep each other satisfied Always need something perverted to get them off

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife also

I couldn't get enough of sharing my first wife with big dicks. Still love getting women to dog for me.ksf8RC

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lots of married people's sex lives get routine, dull and then infrequent, we reached that point in our late forties and then the rabbit appeared, thx Sex and the City! I had a massive orgasm the very first time. I showed my husband and told him to hold it and move it a bit in and out of me, we started fucking more after my O's. Just by chance, the rabbit was black, and sometimes when I'd be trying to blow him while the rabbit was vibing in me, I'd be vocal, "oh that black cock feels great. Hmm? At work, there was one particular black fellow about my age, he'd had always paid me a little more attention. We started chatting longer, my blouse opened a bit lower, soon we were having drinks and finally I could truly say, "oh that black cock feels great"

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very horny,not sure how much is true but it made me wish my wife would try it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous