All Comments on 'Why Fuck A Black Man?'

by Giln

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awfull

Glad I am not you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pathetic!

Her life is over, because she isn't giving her husband what he needs, he finds a non-cheating way to deal with it? What a selfish bitch!

Bad writing at it's worst!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Catharsis

Reads like the author is working up to a catharsis. I think the stage has been set well enough, perhaps too well judging by the criticism. Don't leave us dangling too long or we'll lose interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Poorly Written

No story line, no skill at telling a story, no knowledge of any of the technical aspects of this craft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Story Sucks

The title I give about covers it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

This story really isn't as bad a some people think just imagine coming home and finding your wife like this!

ralphcralphcabout 16 years ago
i

i'd guess if she had the vibrator she probably used it.she was the one who cheated first- she was pissed because as she said ' he had my vibrator'. he was cheating on her with her vibrator, not his vibrator. why was he worried about her being pissed. was he such a wimp he wanted to keep a wife who only screwed her vibrator. man, she must have been real good looking or had a really great job, or maybee she was just a great cook. i never saw a chick pretty enough to make mehappy by just being able to say she as mine. why don't you tell us what kept him with her. maybe he was real religious and comitted 'till death do us part' but then that contradicts his use of porn. can u explain this, giln.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A mentally ill woman refuses her husband sex

and she complains about him having an outlet and still being faithful. That about sums it up folks, she is mentally ill and formed an excuse in her head to drop to the lowest point and she went black never to go back. He divorces her, finds a real woman, who actually loves him, has several children and forgets ths slut he was first married to.

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
Kind of weird

I'm not sure where you're going with this one, if anywhere at all. I hope you make a comeback with part two as I detest even the appearance of siding with the trolls on this site.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 16 years ago
I agree with the others; this made no sense . . .

Your writing is not too bad, but the story line has no logic or credibility to it. I guess some women think of a man's masturbating as a type of cheating -- pretty foolish if the woman is not putting out. She (Vanessa) knew Terry was masturbating; why did she suddenly decide to get pissed, because she witnessed it by accident? The sad thing is that this couple should have had counseling. While it's unfortunate if a person faces infertility when trying to start a family, there are other choices like adoption. It's not the end of the world. But as a man and a husband, had I been in Terry's shoes, I would have demanded she get help or I would have filed for divorce. There is no reason two people have to be depressed just because one is . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Open Question

This isn't really about this story specifically... often I read a story where a woman gets upset when finding her husband masterbating... since every guy and gal I know masterbates... and I've never met any woman, ever, whos gets upset about this... does this really happen? I'm not married, so I'm really curious... are any of you people out there married to spouses who get upset about this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Shocking

Two years without the loving care from your spouse. Surprise that he still stays with her. Two years without sex. Unbelievable that he could last so long without.

An understanding person would have release him from the marriage bonding. He deserve to find someone who is supportive and appreciate him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous