All Comments on 'Hotwife Ch. 01'

by anything_goes_1971

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ANOTHER WELL SATISFIED WHITE TROPHY WIFE

..well groomed..well built..white women.. all living for massive thick long BLACK COCK..YOU GO GIRL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another nigger faggot mind shit.

Damn tow animals !! "1".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That's just.....

Nasty! Get away from that crazy woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yet another illiterate Kaffers pathetic attempt !

Won't those monkeys ever learn ?? 1* !

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years ago
lucky husband!

He is one lucky man to have a wife like her! What an awesome, loving wife. She knew exactly what the real needs of her husband were and she lovingly met his needs. Every man should be so lucky!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nigger loving fag.

Fuck you.

TexDaddy57TexDaddy57over 8 years ago
Lucky couple!

Very sexy read, got me hard as can be! Wish my wife would do this for me!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
0 stars!

hey dickbreath put this disgusting shit where it belongs in I.R.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is so pathetic, stupid, wimp and nonsense. 1* for this crap

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so shallow and poor like this trash of story.

In fact the writer spent so many times describing the cocks and loads of cum his STD cunt wife got that it seems the writer does enjoy cocks!

It seems the writer has some serious mental illness mixed with some gay issues and cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

Perhaps this lame story may have better chance in T&C or Gay session, as the LW readers don't appreciate this kind of garbage story.

1* for this crap.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 4 years ago
Love black cum

We love BBC cum the best. We are both bi and a BBC or 2 or 5 is just the ticket. Good story start. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Black

I’m a white male who has always got off on other men having sex with my wives. I have always known I was nasty but it wasn’t until I started wanting for the men to be black that it got strong.

Before I just wanted to watch of have her cheat then come home but with blackmen I wanted to be there so he could show me how much better he was and how he could make her cum.

I wanted her to be forced to feed me his cock if she wanted him to fuck her and to have her do it as he lay there and watched my own wife making me do that. Her sitting on my face as he took her from behind then with my mouth on his cock shoot into her.

I was only open to doing that for black men.

blackwindow7blackwindow7over 1 year ago

Loved it! Great story!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Annie always did love herself some Jamal dick. xoxoxo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous