All Comments on 'A Darker Love Ch. 02'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
tC_girltC_girlabout 16 years ago
Wow =)

I love it so far, as I do all of your stories. Cosimo and Ben are so mysterious, I can't wait to read more about them. However, I noticed that in Chapter 1 of "A Darker Love," the main character's name is Alaina and in Chapter 2, the name changes to Amy. Are they supposed to be the same character? Just thought I'd ask. Other than that, please keep writing!

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
Love it

Really enjoying this story!! (yeah, I noticed the Alaina/Amy thing... Oh well lol) It doesnt remove anything from the storytelling, thats excellent as always!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
Beautiful work

I could see the scene in my mind. It was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
confused

nice story..but is amy the same as alaina? tnx

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
Addicting

Addicting, dark and mysterious,sexy...checking everyday for updates..but name change? Is it Alaina or Amy? Is Ben the angel to Cosimos' demon?

AMY_MonacoAMY_Monacoabout 16 years agoAuthor
Response from author...

Righto, it is Alaina. I'm working on about a dozen different stories here...and things are getting hectic, so sorry for the confusion!

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlabout 16 years ago
Wonderful read

And definitely a darker kind of love. So mysterious, exciting and dangerous.

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Wonderful!

What's that you say? A dozen different stories? Don't tease us Amy! But really, I love your work and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Waiting

I love the story so far! Please hurry with the next chapter. I'm dying to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
im confused

Im so frickin confused right now. Please hurry with the next Chapter, i am totally lost. Like the story though, waitin on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ok nice but

you changed the name to amy?? huh didn't get that..but it's going alright still.i wanna know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This is so good!!

I can't wait until you post another chapter. I'm checking back everyday now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i love this story

i love the story. i cant wait to find out what happens. please hurry with the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
please, please, please!

I enjoy reading your work, and hope u don't neglect these characters. I'm curious to learn why Cosimo feels his time with Alaina is already limited. She sounds a little bored, living in what sounds like a mausoleum, is her friend headed to the same realm? Plz continue this story line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
would like to know the rest of this story

it's a great way to begin a story but it would be great if you would finish it .. would love to find out what Ben is and what happens to everyone.. hope you add more soon..

ShondramwwShondramwwover 15 years ago
More soon??

I like the story and was hoping to see some more on it soon. please up the great work

savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
More!

Great start... Added you to my faves. Can't wait for more!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Wasn't her name Alaina??

??

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Name Change?

I'm a little confused that Alaina(?) seems to have turned into Amy(?) between chapters 1 and 2. Anyway, just a note, but otherwise enjoying, can't wait to see how this unfolds. I'm a big fan of all your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous