All Comments on '4 Degrees'

by DiaperedSiouxsie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
beautifuilly anal

A contrast between attraction and repultion. Crowened up by the instict of reproduction, betraied throught the use of the back door (it makes no family). Punishment , escape and longing for a male frienship complete the picture .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh yeah

I loved it. Especially the last bit. mmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great anal yarn!

Alright, that was great! She deserved it in her ass...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more detail . . .

This story had the makings of a really good anal tale, however, the author rushed the sex scene and then put in a scenario that isn't very realistic. Most readers put themselves in the stories they read with their fantasy person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sexy but silly

A good story but why the cop scenario,what was the point of it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
lost it

nope, started out good but completely lost it at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lit or erotica ?

Is this some kind of O'Henry treatment or was the sex suppose to showcase some other skills ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why?

I was SO into the story. Was extremely hot, and turned on. Then boom... it ended. Some wild, crazy cop scene. Why? Damn, it would have been so much hotter had you just continued. Maybe had Amber come in, as a set up, then all 3 of them workin' something out, then gettin' it on. The cop part ruined it...

angelx602angelx602about 17 years ago
more?

So did you leave it the way you did because you have more for us? That would really be great. Maybe the friend he called is going to set up a revenge scene for the girls. What was with the cop scene though? Are we going to have more guys in on the revenge story? Maybe some cops that these guys know?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
started alright but...

i don't know man.. that was a little too silly for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
random but why not

this is pretty funny. writer seemed to suddenly get bored as soon as the actual sex started and then launched into some macho fantasy. how did you get bored during an anal scene? and its also funny that there's a male bravado theme at the end but the story opens by calling him "much like a woman." really kept me on my toes. i got off but also felt like i was on crazy pills. all in all i'm not complaining, even though you played it fast and loose to the extreme.

ladyValentineladyValentinealmost 15 years ago
half/half

that being a set up makes me thank ful. but he was cheatin on his gf so he deserved something. But still i wish the sex was a lot longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Funny ending!

This was good!! I enjoyed reading the entire thing..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous