All Comments on 'Display Wife Ch. 04'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
bornagainbornagainabout 16 years ago
Marks Reward

I would like to see Mark and Morgan turn Sams dreams upside down on him because what Sam is doing may back fire on him like Mark finding out That he is taping what is going on in the window with Morgan they could turn around and sue sam for doing that or Sam could start to Sell the videosfor his own personal amateur videos then Mark catches it and finds a lawyer and has him sued for the sale of of the tapes of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sam is an asshole...he is the fat man with the

half chewed cigar yelling for the actor to give the money shot and cum on the porn actresses ass. He is a slob.he is an asshole plain and simple. Mark and Morgan should tell him to fuck off and go to another adult store and put Sam out of business. Mr. Peterson...you should make your story reflect this. It's no longer where Mark gets off by seeing his wife naked...Sam wants to fuck her and if Mark isn't careful thats what will happen? What man could let a fine wife like Morgan be fucked by a slob like Sam?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh Good...Two Idiots Totally Invested In The Story

...and they think the characters are real. They each need to get a life, preferably one NOT taken from the comic strips.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic

Great series.Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Your story is based on the concept that the couple

in particular the wife, have control over what is happening and no one knows who she is. Begin at the beginning, Mark knows who she is, yes he is her husband but for how long? Why didnt Mark ask for a salary for her from Sam? It appears logical since she is the one actually making the sales? Most stores like this pay the help 8 to 12 dollars and hour. How in hell is a job of that salary important, how does it keep them living in the style they want, and is that kind of money worth being a whore? Sexual activity for pay is whoring. The husband right now is paid for her "modeling" which includes nudity, and public displays of sexual orgasms, that is an adult sexual occupation. Mark at this point could easily have told Sam without her displays you would be almost broke, if you dont pay us good money we will open our own store. You started the story with a dumb couple, and during the story they have actually lost IQ points, from dumb to dumber. And the story went from somewhat interesting to barely interesting. Why keep reading it if you dont like it, well I am trying to see if you can bring it back to life before you simply let her become a full time whore for Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Turning Worse Than Tawdry & Soon to Worsen

Had a decent thing going but now its sickly absurd and the wimp / cuck is soon to watch her pimp fail to collect any money in his sought male disrespect.<P>

Why are you typing one handed? Its just a sick braindead cuck stroke tail now.<P>

Wasted talent and neat predicament gone sour by intent - why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Good story. Very enjoyable read. What a great fantasy. Keep the chapters cuming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Description and images very erotic!

"Here she was, totally naked, chained to a rack..." This is Lit-erotica. If that is not erotic, then people really need to find another outlet for their viewing pleasure.

Keep those chapters coming.

docBluedocBlueabout 16 years ago
Literal-otica

For the 2nd time in this series, I have to wonder why readers are 'supposing' what the characters will do in the NEXT chapter? If you like or dislike THIS chapter, it's understandable. But as chapters are not the final body of work, why are some judging the author on "if", "possibly", and "maybe" what will happen in the NEXT chapter? Weird. Are you SO afraid of the possibility of that particular ending that you cannot bear to watch? Then I advise massage therapy and anxiety medication.

Otherwise, let the story bear out and see. I've read many a submission with a twist or two in the end game. Until then, I will judge this story on it's own merit: very erotic and making me want to read another chapter!

And as for the 'reality' of the situation, I'm sure all of you believe everything that Clint Eastwood, Mel Gibson, Nick Cage, Sean Connery, and Steven Seagal does is real ... dodging a hail of bullets and firing the ONE shot that kills the bad guy. And this after being shot, crash-landing a plane, and saving a young woman's life with his free hand. And those movies are so UNpopular, are they?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
you really are

starting to destroying the story in making the couple two stupid moron without any brain. I hope really they take back the lead of their own story and not somebody else

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 16 years ago
This took two reads

First read, I was a little sad that the otherwise intelligent (if kinky) couple had lost so most control. Some of the description was great, though, with good a looking model being revealed in a tantalizing fashion, plus her reactions warming to it. Still, I was disappointed that the characters didn't seem immediately reactive to this. They didn't seem true to themselves. On the second read, I was able to get the wavelength a little better. Despite Doc's valiant defense, it does seem we're foreshadowing the next chapters... and I think we're seeing the dramatic groundwork laid out. The second read had me more forgiving of the reactivity, if only to see the progression in their mindset. Fine line, but stays inbounds.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I gave it a 1* rating.

I strongly dislike successful blackmail and that is what it was when Mark allowed Sam to force him to use Morgan or lose his job or the threat of losing his job.

Furthermore, any man that puts a job ahead of his wife is no better than a man that pimps his wife out.

Nothing about this chapter is sexy. In fact, it is such a huge turn off that, if I could, I would change the 5***** ratings I gave the earlier chapters to 0s or 1* ratings.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This was literal garbage.

R_PetersonR_Petersonalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I would hope you could move onto another author that does not irritate you as much as I have as a writer, but that is your right as a “reader.” Your comments will remain here for others to review. I do appreciate the time you took to provide your feedback.

I too severed my country as you did, but I remain loyal to the constitution I fought to protect. This country has provided for me and I am grateful for what this country has given to me and my family. I do hope the VA can provide the help you need. You have earned that help. /r Rusty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous