All Comments on 'My First Time with My Sister-in-law'

by daddyy59

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Possible story, ruined by bad writing

An editor would help. Hell, proofreading your own material would be a start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Does anyone have a name?

How about some dialog? Nice try, but get an editor please.

litchipkinglitchipkingabout 16 years ago
Just some suggestions

I would imagine that you are like most of us here and love to read stories on this site. Perhaps before you write your next story, you should re-read some of your favorites - not for their erection quotient, but for the structure, dialogue, character building, etc. A story about sex with your sister-in-law can be really hot but will be even better if you include a few details. What is her name? Does she have any feelings about doing this to her sister? Why is he so quick to cheat on his wife? Are they afraid of being discovered? What if she talks dirty to him? Even a very short story can bring a reader in. Anyway, jut some thoughts. I hope you keep writing. Good luck, daddy. - Chip

Reindeer58Reindeer58about 16 years ago
A personal fantasy

of yours? Read ten to seventy-five more stories and try again. Get an editor, you have a decent imagination, but missed with this effort.

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Fertility?

She had two kids, are you going to give her a third?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
love your story

I love SIL stories. Please tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Darling sister in law Fucked .

When I got married I was 24 and my wife 22. Her eldest sister N.M. was then 32 and her husband G.P.40. The opportunity to bed her came by chance after about 7 years of my marriage when I was about 31 and she would be about 40. I had gone on business to their city with a plan of coming back to my home as it was only two hours drive back to where I lived. My wife was in her 8th month of her second pregnancy and I wished to be back home. As it would be I was held up on business with one of my clients assuring me of my due payment the next morning I opted to stay there for the night. I reached my Co-Brother in laws place and was welcomed heartily by my sister in law N.M. We exchanged pleasentaries and as it was about 7 in the evening she showed me to the guest room where I rested for some time and she begged leave from me for half an hour so that she could finish organising fot the dinner etc and she would join me soon. After about half an hour she joined me and then we both sat together in the living room and became comfortable for the evening. Her both children had been sent to their room where they stayed with their governess and we were comfortable talking in the living room. She told me that G.P. had gone for the Freemasons meeting at the lodge and would be back late. I went to the bar cabinet and made a whisky for myself and a Vodka for N.M. and we settled on the couch and talked about family and my wifes pregnancy. After the second round of our drinks our talks turned a little Intimate regarding my absistence from sex because of my wife HK's pregnancy and then after we had our dinner we continued with our Irish cream. She came closer and sat very near me and I was intoxicated by the liquor as well as her closeness and the female odour from her body that I hugged her and gave her a light kiss on her lips. Now N.M. is a fleshy lady not fat but healthy and her big breasts were waiting to come out of her Bra and her Pyjama top had a few buttons undone and after the First kiss and another Irish shot We kissed again and this time it was a strong smooch and a long kiss and my hands were roaming on her big form and her buttocks and we both rolled off the couch to the carpeted floor and stayed lip locked for quite some time with my hands roaming over her body and into her pyjama bottoms rubbing her naked posteriers and her trimmed pussy and her hand was playing with my rock hard prick.Well we soon were naked and fucking away and within moments both came together and lay panting. After some time we regained our composure and then again we played the game but with more finesse and time and we sucked and fucked till 1.00 in the night. Then we reluctantly parted as it was time for G.P. to be coming home. After the First night it became customary for me to go to their place and stay for the night and If lucky fuck her. This continues to date but the first fuck with my eldest Sister in law will always be afresh in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
spanked by my sister in law

I told my sister in law that I wanted to have sex with her. She scolded me and said she would have to tell my wife or punish me. I told her I would submit to her punishment. She told me to show up on Saturday at 4 in the afternoon when she knew my wife was having her massage. I arrived and her girlfriend was with her. She ordered me to take my clothes off. She then ordered me to lay across her knees and she spanked me to tears. She then told me to lay across her girlfriends knees and she spanked me until I was sobbing. She has made me submit to her and her girlfriend for the past five years like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

My wife has five sisters. And thus far I have fucked three. My wife does not realize it but she helped make them happen. She discussed our sex life with them. And they liked what they heard. So much so that they made the initial move. Turns out they wanted to know if I was hung like my pants show? Karen, my wife confirmed that I was 9 thick inches. Cant wait to nail the other two. Loved your story, but take some of the constructive ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fuck my sister in law too

My sister in law came for 3 weeks and I always wanted to fuck her one day she was smoking outside and I was in the shower I knew she can see me from the window while the light is on I started stroking my dick and obviously she saw me doing it. The next day while my wife was at work she told me that I saw u last night in the shower and I said so. She said I want to see you doing it again but in front of me I grabbed the opportunity n asked her if you help me I can from that day I fucked her several times just waiting for her to come back on holiday hope she come alone and when I wife's can't take off days from work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous