All Comments on 'Master and Cum Slut'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Mmmm yummy!

My husband and I play a version of this. Gentle BDSM we call it. Fantasic. I did notice you switched the female's name a few times, but that did not wreck it for me. You might want to re-submit if you ever have some time. Love it! Please give us more!

Hira

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

fuck that cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wish that was me...

Mmmmm, just read that without touching myself, although I want to. I'll just have to wait to be told to;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Possability of revisions or new story

Would love to see twin sisters with twin masters/husbands and maybe with their father-in-laws of both sisters and husbands. Just a thought.

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
Mmmm

Oh how yumsome! I do like your style of writing. I can picture it in my head. I wish my daddy was here at the moment to tell me to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

I have only one negative thing to say about this short story, its short :)

i enjoyed reading it very much and i am hoping for more.

I apologize for posting anonumously.

Princess_PhantasiaPrincess_Phantasiaover 8 years ago
Very hot story!

I really enjoyed this story - some very sexy moments!

Lolilol47Lolilol474 months ago

Very hot! Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
861 Followers
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...