All Comments on 'How You Seduced Me Ch. 02'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Glad I don't dine..........

..........in this kitchen. ..........Yet another story by a QUEER about QUEERS. Yet another pervert who should have a stick of dinamite shoved up his ass and, just when he starts to enjoy it, it blows up. THIS MISSIVE COMES TO YOU WITH THE COMPLIMENTS OF HARRY THE HORRIBLE GOBSHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Imagine that!

A story about gays that was snuck into the gay section. Harry the gobshit is rather pathetic and is yet another reason why this site is becoming a nasty place to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
To the last two commentors

You know how I know you're gay? Because you read this story! Did you not see that it was in the 'Gay Male' section. You bunch of fucking homo dumbasses!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story

Good little story.

What I don't understand are the anti-gay comments written by those choosing to read a story clearly labeled as "gay male". My guess is that they got off on the story and then hate themselves for it and project that hatred onto others. How sad and pathetic. It's quite simple -- don't like a type of story? Then don't read it. Do like the story? Then don't pretend you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent story!!

I'm sure that Harry the homophobe would love to be the one bent over the counter if the truth be known. What a piece of work you are Harry. Why don't you come out of the closet get on your knees and suck some cock .... you know you really want to. As for the story it was very entertaining, well written. I consider myself straight but have to admit your story did it for me. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome story!

This really kept up the promise of the first segment. LOVE the image of oily, naked men in the kitchen, fucking. Guy-on-guy stories are sooo hot, and this is one of the best I've read. Keep writing and ignore the morons who are offended--their minds are probably as small as their dicks. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
realy hot

it made me very hot while read this story i would like for someone to bend me over an fuck me like that i have precum just running out of my cock right now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I would have liked it, except...

...this chapter was an almost exact repeat of your story "How I Lost my Virginity" which was about a boy and a virgin girl. Only minor details were changed (which also explained why it all felt so awkward with the m/f version). So thumbs down on not bothering to be original.

freemic3040freemic3040almost 15 years ago
WOW

I LOVED this story and wish that there were more chapters to it!!! Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loved your story

Your story is very true for us married men who love having sex with men. You can call us bi or even gay - I don't mind. Right now, the more I have sex with men the more I want to only be with men. If that makes me gay, then so be it. All I know is that I'm a cock-loving, cock-sucking slut who loves to get fucked !!!! Call me a faggot if you want, because I am !!

Tell us more stories of this married man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I loved your story

It made me hot and wet. My best friend took me the same way. First he just wanted to give me a massage. Then he started to squeeze my ass cheeks. I said: "What are you doing there?" He told me that he was going to take my ass. I wanted to stay up but I was to groggy. He later told me that he had done some drugs in my drink. And then step by step just like in your story he got what he wanted. It started with: "Please, I'm not gay. Don't do this to me. I'm your friend." And it ended with: "Oh YES!!!!.... Please fuck me harder! I'm all yours!... oh god...oh my god... yyes.... please FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" It was the beginning of a wonderful love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
just like my first time

I too am married but I've been fooling around with men for a couple of years now. My first time getting fucked was similar to this story. I had already sucked the guy's cock and he started fingering my ass. I too wanted to be his "woman" and I begged him to fuck me. He did it that day and then every week since then. He also talks dirty to me like your friend in your story. I love that because I love being called a cock-sucking fag bitch who swallows cum and enjoys a big cock in my man-pussy.

Tell us more of this married man's adventures !!!!

lacydresserlacydresserover 12 years ago
Oh Sweet Memories!

I harken back to being similarly suduced and deflowered as a young professional by a senior partner. Now, I bask in dreamy afterglow, my tiny clitty having spewed its sweet essence inside the pink panties in which it rests. As a lifelong bi-crossdresser (now 68), thank you for providing a few moments of sensuous rememberence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

I need a big stud to make me his bith and fuck me hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice!

Yet another married man here utterly turned on by this story and who currently would love to be fucked by some sexy guy like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love being fucked like a woman

Your story was so hot it made me cum so hard -- and I ate it all from my hand. I really enjoyed the talk about feeling like a woman and wanting to get fucked like a woman -- because that's exactly how I feel when I'm with a man who has a big juicy cock. I want to be his woman, his girlfriend, his wife, or his mistress. I even sometimes put on sexy clothes (nylons, panties, short skirt & a bra) so that the man fucking me really thinks that it's a woman he is with. I truly enjoy pleasing my men and I can't wait to go out tonight and get fucked by more men and to suck a few cocks. Please tell more stories - they are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i gave it 3 stars but it deserves 4

good stories have one thing in common - some crazy people read them faithfully and then shit talk both them and comments on them. Go figure! i will read other submissions by you.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars but it deserved 6..

What a great story! My cock is rock hard after reading that one, wishing I was the one being fucked like a bitch. My tight asshole is waiting for someone like that to treat me like a sex toy and fuck me and cum up my little ass. Well done!

oxfordseaoxfordseaabout 11 years ago
I think I'm seduced

As much as I wanted to resist being pulled into this story, I couldn't stop from reading the next moment. Wishing it was my fantasy. I wanted to be bent over like a woman and have a hot man fuck my male pussy. "Do you like being my woman? Do you want my cock in your ass?"

I think I said "yes" faster than our main character.

CandleLitCandleLitabout 9 years ago
Very nice, visual and extremely hot

Great work, your writing is very visual and you did a great job with the structure of the piece. Came seriously hard in the fantasy... thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really Good Curious

I loved it. Hope you do more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
50 married

Wow I liked this story I. Have never been with a man I want to suck cock and have my ass filled with cum. I dream of kissing hard and sucking thaks I loved it I only hope my story is in here soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
THE STORY DESERVEZ 5 STARS BECAUSE IT IS VERY EROTIC & BELIEVABLE

I am a bi curious man who has been fully aware of his homosexual impulses since the onset of puberty.

When i am with a woman, i want her like a man.

Every so often i get attracted to a man, i mostly imagine myself as a woman & i want his masculinity. In presence of those men i have a strong desire to submit to them, to be dominated.

What they all have in common is that i feel inferior in comparison.

Most of them i met thru work & i never acted on my impulses.

One was an authoritarian, borxerline despotic, chief shipper of a distribution centre. I imagined being totally dominated by him.

Another one was the director of a famous commercial aired during NFL playoffs. His popularity & success made me feel totally infefior. I knew i was ready go be butt fucked by him out of respect and admiration!

Some exibited gotal self confidence.

Some had oversized genitals. When i see that somebody's dick is the size of a 6" sub sandwich without any erection, i become a cock slut in my imagination.

Some of them exibited enormous physical strength, i fantasized that they are physically subduing me to have me suck his dick & butt fuck me.

It is not easy to be bi curious. I do have other issues too, but i would be happier man if once a month i could be another man's submissive woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I started to feel warmth & tingleling (like mini contractions or something) somewhere in my ass & the wormth is spreading

* * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Whereas married_but_curious is your pen name, it is who i am! ☆☆☆☆☆

I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Holy shit that made my cock so hard, I would love to be you. I want a guy to take me just like that, but guess it will just be a fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.48/5.0 = 89.6% = A)

I loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible

Though my first sex was non-consensual, as a 20 year old surveyor in West Virginia, the experience of submitting to another man stamped itself on my psyche and became the only way for me to completely enjoy sex. Yes I got married, even have twin daughters; but sex with my wife is with me on my knees with my face in her pussy getting her ready, then her on top, me on my back with my hands flailing. And my frequesnt trysts with men always involve them seducing and "taking me". Having long shapely legs draws longing looks in the summer and having a fat loose ass makes me attractive all year long. I'm very submissive and give the ass up willingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

At the age of 33 I was taken in a similar way. I was invited by a guy from work, who I had been getting on very well with, over for dinner. They lived on a very large property.. After meeting, my wife and his seemed to get on very well. We went for a swim in their pool, still in out swimwear we ate, a few wines and a nice dinner, he said to his wife Rachel why don't you take Lorraine and show her your garden. They wandered off, Alex said well I can see why you married her, you certainly punched above your weight there. What a great ass. Hey, steady, but yes, she has. Sorry, but Rachel wont let me touch hers. I miss ass, great pussy but nothing like a nice tight ass, hey, I would even do yours, slapping me and laughing. Hey, get your hands off, as I backed into the kitchen, I looked at him, all right, guess I will have to do this and he pulled his swim wear down and said when I think about Rachels ass I get to work. what a cock, long, thick, nicely curved, I looked and said no wonder she wont let you do her ass. Funny though, Lorraine doesn't like sucking me, lets me fuck her ass, but wont suck me. Really, get it out, I did, mm, he knelt, reached for my semi hard cock, looked up at me and said cum for me and took my cock in his mouth and it wasn't long before I was literally fucking his face and having my cum sucked out of me. To his credit he swallowed the lot before getting up and saying, fuck, you had some, my cock in his hand slowly stroking it. He stood there, his cock hard, slowly stroking it with his other hand, turn around, I don't know, turn , I did, he moved to the cupboard, I looked he had some oil in his hand, rubbing it up and down his cock. Lean over the bench, I don't know, ok, lets leave it, I leaned over, I felt his oily hand grab my cock, slowly stroking me, I spread my legs, then I felt his tongue rimming me, what a feeling, I actually spread my legs. Then one, then two fingers gently probing as he still rimmed me, still stroking my cock, cum dribbling from me. I now gripped my buttocks separating them, giving him easier access. He stood up, stay like that and I felt the head of his cock probe my anus, move your hands and I let my buttocks go as his cock opened my anus pushing inside. There was pain, he waited then eased back, more oily fingers and he entered me again, this time easier and he began to fuck me over the kitchen bench, he did not last long before I actually felt his hot cum inside me but long enough for me to wonder why I had not tried this before. Yes, I became his regular fuck, even at work where he has taken me over stacked boxes of paper, but I have discovered glory holes where I offer my cock to the fingers that come through the hole or my lubed anus pushed hard against the hole so the many hard cocks can relieve themselves fucking my offered arse.

robin48robin48about 7 years ago
lovely

when 2 guys do this. nice story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
H O T !

This story is so incredibly HOT!! Made me hard quickly and I often use it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong....?

The only thing wrong with this story is that it was not me losng my ass virginity! Loved it!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
one of my favourite stories

This turned me on so much. I too am married but in the closet. I have been sucking cock for a few years and the last 3 years I've been getting fucked - AND I LOVE IT !!! Right now I still enjoy the secret life of a closet faggot cocksucking bitch who dresses up once in a while for my gay CD lovers. Maybe one day my wife will find out. Does your wife find out -- in the next chapter? the chapter after that?

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
2nd comment by me

This is now one of my favourite stories on Literotica. I read it again and got so hard I shot cum in my hand and ate it all up. Some parts of this story that apply to me are:

"Is your sweet boypussy tingling?" "Oh, god, yes. Don't stop." (my man-pussy "tingles" when my male lovers rub their cocks up & down my crack and I love that feeling)

- and -

You murmur, "Do you like being my woman? Do you want my cock in your ass?" You kiss my neck and stroke my hair, and your other hand slips between my hips and the countertop and touches my now flaccid cock. My cock stirs. "Yes," I hear myself saying. "Yes, I like being your woman." (I truly feel like a woman when my male lovers fuck me, especially when I'm wearing my panties, nylons and bra)

The big difference from me and the guy in the story is that I know I'm not "straight" and I truly want to get fucked - I don't resist it like in your story. I want my male lovers to "make love" to me. I also know and accept that I'm "gay" (maybe actually "bi") and I truly love giving myself fully and completely to men. Talk dirty to me, call me a sissy, faggot, cocksucker, bottom bitch -- I love it because I'm all of those.

Please tell more stories like this one -- it's so hot.

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curiousabout 6 years agoAuthor
Hi cdCindy

Hi Cindy (is that what you prefer to be called?)

I was about to message you yesterday about the latest comment you sent, but your

settings prevent sending comments. Was that intentional?

My process is to spend my scarce writing time on stories I feel compelled to

tell, or to continue story lines that have a high rating, the 4.5 or higher

needed for a "hot" rating. The latest installments of the two series you

mentioned both fell short of that, but "Cybersex" and "College Roommate" are

both going strong. The 4th chapter of this story fell a bit short of that mark, so I've shelved it unless I decide I really want to write about it, reader demand be damned. =)

I'm finishing up the 4th chapter of College Roommate as time allows. I've also

started the first chapter of writing about my actual IRL sexual experiences,

tentatively titled "100 First Time Fucks". My GF would like me to read her some

hetero stories I've written, so this seems like a strong incentive to write this

series.

We could maybe write the 4th chapter of Cybersex via email exchanges ...

I've had multiple experiences coming home to my hopefully-soon-to-be-ex wife

with her having found out or suspected my adventures seeking the thrill that was

seriously missing in that relationship, though she never knew about my non-het

experiences until after we agreed to separate, since she was VERY homophobic.

Jim

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Hot hot hot

I really enjoyed this story and can imagine it happening to me. I have been sucking cock for about a year and a half, but have never been fucked in the ass. I have to admit I have thought about it, but haven't been with the right man yet. I have been pegged by a woman and her strapon 3 or 4 times and really enjoyed that but haven't tried the real thing. I guess I'm afraid of crossing a line I'm not sure I want to cross yet. I'm​ sure I will someday if the right man insist, I am a little submissive and need to be seduced by a dominant man. Keep writing and I will keep reading. I just found your other stories.

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curiousabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re comment above

I can see how you would be hesitant about getting fucked in the ass. Took me a while to work up the nerve. It was really hot, though took a bit of searching online to find someone who seemed right and not abusive. If you do it, be safe -- use a condom, and I'd recommend asking questions about their sexual history beforehand.

Wrote about the experience in "The First Time I Got Fucked", though took a bit of artistic license in the details.

chevyguy63chevyguy63about 6 years ago
ummm

GREAT story ! i loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horsecock

I'm looking for a sweet pussy boy email me at bflemister011@gmil

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
First Time

I love your story, "How You Seduced Me". The first time I got it wasn't like that. I already knew that I wanted it and had been trying to find someone to do it with for quite a while. I finally hooked up with someone that I found through the dating section in a local ad paper, called the Nickle Ad, who felt the same and wanted to top. The first time we met I sucked him off and I couldn't get him hard again. I think it was nerves and after he came he felt funny about what we had done. The second time I just sucked him for a while, but didn't make him cum, then took him up my ass. I had squirted some lube deep up my butt and lubed him up good and he slipped right in with no pain at all! He came inside me and we were bareback fuck buddies for a couple of years, until he moved away. I have had a couple of friends with fairly big cocks since. I always use lots of lube and, even with those bigger ones, there is no pain, just a little discomfort at first as long as they go in slowly.

Riki

Franlebo69Franlebo69over 4 years ago
Becoming the submissive one

I loved your story. The idea of becoming his submissive bottom and totally letting go of my heterosexual alpha-male ways is sooooooo tantalizing for me. I would be just like you, semi-reluctantly letting him take control and making me his woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE this story: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0=100%)!

Excerpt from the story:

"... It feels surreal. A few hours ago, I was a straight man working out in a gym, and now I'm oiled up and bent over, and I'm telling you to fuck my ass, take me like a woman. How did you manage to talk me into this? ..."

erom1erom1over 3 years ago
makes me hard

one of the best authors I've ever read. This story is hard to read and not want it to happen to you. Please make it happen.

erom1erom1over 3 years ago
waiting and wanting

Great writer. This story makes my dick hard and causes it to leak pre-cum. Haven't found the right guy but when I do, I will pleasure him and he can have all he wants.

sweettalk4usweettalk4uabout 3 years ago
So hot!

Hard and stroking now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow! I'm so horny!

I wanted to compliment you on your hot story! I have read a few of your stories today and now, I'm so horny with my ass wanting to have a hard cock in there. I'm here along with my wife away for a few more weeks. Got my ass all lubed up and wanting a hard cock to fuck me. A little bit more then ten years now, I discovered that, I enjoyed having a cock in my asspussy. For a long time all, I had ever done with a guy besides letting him suck my cock was to suck his cock. My first time with a guy was my friend while he fucked my wife. I had asked my wife for a long time that, I wanted to,watch her sucking a guys cock but she wouldn't go,for it unti it finally happened, she agreed and I didn't waste anytime asking my friend if he wanted to join me and my wife in bed and he totally agreed and fast. After a couple of weeks he arrived and I had gotten my wife in the mood had her meet him at the Airport with a see tru blouse a short skirt with no panties. I told her to sit with him in the back of the car while, I drove home and if he wanted to,feel her to allow him and if he wanted to kiss to,do it. Later on while, we was starting having sex the three of us. She asked me to eat her pussy while he was fucki her. I almost didn't but she said if, I. Didn't she would stop and wouldn't continue so since, I was the one that wanted it to happen, I started licking her pussy while, he was fucking her not sure to,this day if, he did this on purpose or not but all, I know is that his cock slipped out of her pussy and in it went in my mouth. It wasn't all that bad at all it was kind of good and delicious. The next day while my wife was working and I was at home with him, he told me that, he liked how, I sucked his cock and wanted for me to,suck it again. I did and he sucked mine as well but then, he asked me to fuck him and I tried but couldn't then, he asked me that" he wanted to fuck me". I didn't like the idea but he said he would stop if it hurt". I agreed and he tried it but had to stop him, he was just to big and it hurt a lot. After many years later on, I now wish that, I had let him do it.

I found out it was great feeling a big hard cock in my ass but now we don't have any contact with him. I have had a few guys and a couple of trans gurls fuck me and I'm a total bottom but prefer trans gurls over guys but won't turn them down though. Oh! I forgot to mention that as I'm writing you this, I stuffed a bottle of coke up my ass wish it was a real cock.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

"I want to be your woman again" perfect line. seduction

Lars420Lars420about 1 year ago

Really fuckin hot dude ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1711 months ago

Excellent! So hot, and so well-written. Short and sweet, yes, but fittingly so ... just like the attraction between the characters. I didn't need a long backstory introducing them, describing them, telling me their names ... neither did they ...

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty699 months ago

This slut loves being fucked like this

510mike510mike9 months ago

Hell yeah...I wanna be taken and used like that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous