All Comments on 'But I Won't Do That Ch. 02'

by KarennaC

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

What regrets? they have now become swingers hope they enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The wife should realize that Parker is one

sick fuck. He would probably like to see her gangbanged by a bunch of twenty homeless bums and jerk his pathetic little pecker off while he watched. Men like him are just plain sick...sick...sick...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
what swingers

the husband is using his wife to see his friends cock w/o coming out. he is fantasizing himself being fucked by his friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hope she leaves him for Gordon

GReat writing

Just hope she falls in love with Gordon and leaves that prick of a husband she has now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
week minded female

slowly being brainwashed by "dumb" husband ? she should have left him before the second fuck with Gordon. Eventhough she likes it, she looses her own soul. and even if she gets addicted to sex, she gets harmed mentally. she should have realised the moment he told her that he is doing it since they met. he maybe looses his wife in the end but her price will be a much higher, she will be nothing in the end in her own opinion, nothing more than a whore to be used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You Paint A Keyboard Created Braindead Self Cuck

which obviously excites your female mind in the perverse manner you intended - however most find this twistedly base.<P>

No real male who cares or loves could turn his spouse into a whore so he could watch - one who didn't care could but how exciting is that you rationalized.<P>

Talent down the scum drain as it disturbs not arouses except for the few sick ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Story!!

I love the "reluctant" wife theme, and you wrote it well. I hope you add some more chapters about their adventures. Maybe add some more guys, like some she picks.

Oh, and don't let the critics get to you. You authors are the only people they can yell at without the fear of being "bitch slapped".

George/California

roneroneabout 16 years ago
Creampie

Would've been better if Gordan had cum in her and Parker ate her creampie.

LVDesertGuyLVDesertGuyalmost 14 years ago
How the fuck can you be so judgmental?

So many of you think you know what is going on and belittle the author and readers. Hypocrites! You detractors obviously come/cum here and read it as well--then go all guilt-driven aggressive.

I loved the story, and it reminds me of Janet Mason and her experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Because

To do this the husband would have to be bi or gay. You don't give away the woman you love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Smitten!

What’s next?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
Parker Parker Parker

Just thinking. What would happen if later on Parker was to find out Jemma had been sleeping with Gordon for the past three months and not telling him about it? Would he still be proud of her? WouId he be the type of cuck that wants it from Gordon also? So many questions to a story like this.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Wargamer nailed it perfectly.

Bogey3Bogey3almost 2 years ago

Looking forward to more of this. Thank-you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous