All Comments on 'A Date Gone Wrong'

by Xepter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
To HOT to handle

I just came in my panties! That was HOT! The thought of a fucking like that is just amazing. I had to go fuck the hubbies brains out after that.

Anne08Anne08about 16 years ago
We did a good job :o)

Glad the story is turning out well :o)

AvivafaeAvivafaeover 14 years ago
Good Grief That Was Insane!!

That story was hotter than anything I've ever read. And thats saying something. It is now officially may favorite on this site. I don't know where you got your story from but it's just explosively delicious. It is simply beyond words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Extremely hot!

Like one of the other readers who commented, I also came -- and came VERY hard -- while reading this. I lost control when he lifted her up and was fucking her up into the air. One mental add on that pushed me over the edge - while reading, I fantasized that his phallus-like tail was, in fact, a second cock, and that both cocks exploded inside her simultaneously, filling both of her holes to overflowing. I imagined myself as the demon doing that - fucking her up into the air and both my cocks erupting and filling her - and that thought was more than enough to have me exploding and spurting before making it all the way to the end of the story. This story made me come so hard that I keep dozing off even as i try to post this comment!

VERY hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous