All Comments on 'Crushed Between Her Breasts'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
earnestloverearnestloveralmost 16 years ago
Excellent !

Lovely ! I especially loved the way the succubi softly teased Nancy in the end...could you write more on their meetings as well.. hehe !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting... and hot as always!

Sequel please! I can't wait to see what "price" they collect from Nancy... Will the "collection" kill her, or will it be a more... pleasant outcome? Mind you, the way guys go in your stories could be called "the most pleasant of unpleasant ends" anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Jesus Is Lord Over All even the demons of the earth.

Dear Author,

I want to tell you that your story is an abomination. I believe it to be your silly fantasy of having sex with demons. But I have a different story. The man having sex with the demons could have repented for his sin and called on the name of Jesus driving the filthy sucubus demons away. The fact that you know the greek name for the sexuality demon tells me that you are educated in the things of Good and evil.

Let me tell you that if you have any desire in you to know Jesus Christ I hope that you allow Him to rescue you from your sin before its too late. God Bless you and have a nice life. I hope the best for you with Jesus.

Please dont think Im judging you I just wanted you to know the truth.

7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What a brilliant idea.

I love the idea of demonic revenge - and I can think of more than one candidate. Well conceived, well written, and well received. Well done.

I would comment to the previous commenter. Lighten up. This is a fiction site. I'm sure you wrote your comments about God with the best of intentions, but just because someone writes fiction - I repeat, fiction - that doesn't fit with Christian ideals, doesn't make them intrinsically a bad person. If that were the case them the Brothers Grimm would have a lot to answer for. In any case - what is a devout Christian doing on this site in the first place? Isn't fornication, mental or actual, against God's law as well??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Holy crap Jesus dude

Seriously. Holy....Fucking....Crap. If you have a problem with it why are you on this site reading these things anyway, aside from trying to embarrass yourself in front of all the other people that read it? I agree with the other dude. Aren't you breaking your religion just by being on this site? Or are you just an old flamer that is a failure at life and has nothing better to do? Anyway great story, hydra. I've read several of them and I haven't found one that has disappointed me yet. Keep them up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sequel?

Are you ever going to revisit this for the favor Nancy owes them? I'd like to read that, myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Swell story!

Wow that was a hella hot story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crushed between her breasts

I'd like to see what the two succubi want for a favor when they come to collect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where's the next????

Needs a sequel so bad!!!!!!!!! He he he πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Breasts

This episode is ripe for a sequel. Loved it !

Mr_AntMr_Antover 6 years ago
What A Story

Excellent. I would love to read a sequel so I can find out what happens to Nancy. I am sure the succubi just want to have sex with her. Unless I am mistaken, they usually only kill men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

OMG! Didn't see that coming at last. Totally awesome, drained & suffocated by them. Need more stories like this

DarkNectarDarkNectaralmost 3 years ago

One of the hottest stories on here! Would pay for a β€œbubble-butt” sequel in which our doomed hero is squeezed by a pair of delicious demonic asscheeks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous