All Comments on 'How to Seduce a Woman'

by SpecialK

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
we should all be so guided

wpnderful way to seduce a fellow, quite a neat turn in stories line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Taking Him by the Hand

I'm sure there are women all over the world who thank you.

And lots of men too.

Hey Teach, perhaps part two could be an oral course in properly pleasuring a woman?

I'll certainly be taking notes.

lindtchillilindtchilliover 15 years ago
great!

Funny AND hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That Was Hot.

This has got to be one of the best stories that I've read here. I loved it. Just enough of everything to make a great story. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very hot

I was right there with her. You didn't rush things and that really made it more real. By the time it was over I was definitely breathing hard! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A little Twist

The Story is great just the way it is, and I absolutely like it! I just imagine the impact if towards the end it gets revealed that she is the guy's sister, mother or aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
From a 64 yr old

God I wish I'd read such wonderful advice in my youth!!!! I fumbled through I don't know how many potential wonderful lovers, but then settled into a "conventional" marriage. We love each other to death, but she doesn't like being licked, and she's NEVER given me a blow job. But we do have really good straight sex! I'm presently interested in a potential "friend with benefits"-- We have a lot in common, see each other once a month sort-of-professionally- we are both happily married to fairly "ordinary" sex partners, but we'd like to possibly explore something different. Your wonderful lesson gives me courage. I'll let you know.. Thank you for a wonderful piece of writing. You're a beautiful woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

Very hot story !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous