All Comments on 'The Other Man'

by closetblonde

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
litchipkinglitchipkingabout 16 years ago
Another hot story

You pack a lot of punch into a very short story. Great setup. Makes me want to try to write a "short". It takes me a thousand words to get her bra off. Looking forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well Written

Very good intro, believable build up, and excellent conclusion. An A+ erotic story that went exactly far enough and not over the line. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved It

Please don't let this be the end. Let's have a follow up or lots of follow ups.

Trib_HoniTrib_Honiabout 16 years ago
There just has to be more!

Loved it! There has to be more, more, more! Well written!

purrfectppurrfectpabout 16 years ago
CHAPTER ONE I HOPE?

This is just too good. You must follow it up with further chapters - please!

sarahloveittsarahloveittabout 16 years ago
Great sufff

That was so well described, very refreshing, avoiding the usual cliches - It certainly got me wet. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
strife for the wife

I love this story. It is very well written, and extremely horny to read. You should write more dirty yarns, you are good at it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Brilliant, but need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DIARY ?

Reading this and Closetblonde bio concluded this is not a story.

Not surprisingly no more from this source.

AMerryMan

Horing1Horing1about 9 years ago

As a male I found this incredibly informative of how a woman experiences being licked out. In fact my biggest fantasy is to be a woman just for one day just to get the feel of a cock penetrating my pussy.

Darla7000Darla7000over 6 years ago
Just perfect !

This story tells so wonderfully what it's like to unexpectantly experience the total joy of lesbian love and to know that you will have to have it all your life.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

Wow. She cheats on her Husband with his Ex. Now every time she sees her Ex Husband she'll know she had sex with his wife and cucked hom. No thought even entered her mind of staying Loyal to her Husband either. Nope, she went straight for her Lezzy fantasy. People like that shouldn't get married. I find cheating of any kind a fucking turnoff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous