All Comments on 'Fantasy or Reality'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Enjoyed!

I agree with your comments but would add that some stories just rub me the wrong way. I like stories that have some reality to then, not just mindless animal sex. As a husband of a great wife and father of two daughters and a son, incest,interracial,gay,I don't even start.Cockold because the husband wants it I can't understand so they leave me cold.With one in four high school kids that are sexually active having a S.T.D. it's hard for me to forget this is a danger while reading these stories. I think your own life experiences influence what we each find erotic. Good writing always helps. Thanks!

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
Very well put.

I would just add, in connection to what was said below, Yes, some stories may not be your scene, they may rub you the wrong way, however: Would you give a story, that has not been written in the catagory that you enjoy; a low score simply because it does not "appeal" to you? Or would you judge it on its articulation, its presence, and flow? On some comments I have seen on some stories, I have seen one person say something similar to what you mention mcfbridge, that they did not like anal (that is as simply as it was put), and they voted that woman's story poorly on that basis, when I found the story very well written. I myself, am not a fan of a man deep throating in 'REALITY', however I find it does not affect my judgement of the stories I encounter that contain it; some writers have the creative skills to make it incredibly erotic in fantasy.

I have encountered some stories, that you do wonder...where they just writing it for the sake of attempting to write smut? Constructive critisism is a must for those who are truely attempting to write...but is useless on those who are not taking it with some element of seriousness. (lol ~ I have read some stories where you can just imagine a wee frat boy going "Yeaaaaaah I wrote that for literotica!" lol)

You are right mcfbridge, sometimes people need to be able to differenciate between the real life, and fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

I agree with the two comments below, the only thing I would add is that many writers and readers do not know the difference between fantasy and reality. My point incase is that many writers seem to accept that men will allow their wives/girlfriends to have sex with anyone they like and the husband/boyfriend does one of two things he either just does nothing or he activly takes part in cleaning services after his wife brings home mens spunk.but when the idea of this is called in to question the writers claim it was only a fantasy and they would never do it in real life well all i can say is let the thier real wives and girlfriends read these stories and see what their reaction to them is. now I as a straight man who has no intention of tasteing anyones spunk find it incredebly hard to understand how anyone could have this fantasy but haveing said that I know or at least think I do that 99.9% of men would not do this act even if it meant having amazing sex. Okay I admit I do not talk for everybody, but I can't help thinking that an erotic story can be really erotic with a bit of realism. what I object to is when a story goes in to la la land. for instance I read a story a while ago where a faithful wife of twenty years suddenly overnight turns into a total slut just because she wanted a child and the husband did not and in the story she slept with 30-40 men in ONE afternoon, now from my point of view even from a fantasy point of view who would think of such an idea! Is this probable? I do not think so is the in any shape or form even close to reality? the answer for me is no, the only time this might happen is in a gang bang roman style orgy and only once have i seen something close to it and that was when that porn star had sex with 300 men or somthing like it and she ended up in hospital after it.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERover 15 years ago
so true

1st let me say you make an excellent point, espeacially where force or rape is concerned. If you have those type of thought I concur you need a team of doctor's examining your head.

2nd let me say thins like anal, take a good 4 to 6 hrs planning in advance, and that's after you've agreed to do it. You'll need a laxative just to clean you out, you have to eat lite to none at all until the event to prevent bowels from filling backup with waste. some prep work in using toys to aid spinecher opening up. plenty of lubrication, I'd recommend an enema 30 mins to an hour before event. I think you get the picture, I disagree the anal is not enjoyable and for the educated folks that do it and do all the above it is both safe and enjoyable' but we all know less than 40% of the folks are going to want it bad enough they'll take the time to do set up work, they say it is to much work.

3rd guys be careful in what you wish for, unless you have 100% trust and complete honesty with know secrets, may I suggest that things like cuckolding, swinging, and even 3somes with life partner in my opinion are not wise acts to get involved in. if trust and honest communication is not there your marriage will end in divorce. don't kid yourself either guys if your wife is bi-sexual another woman or women can be just, if not more so, to steal your wife from you. Again my advice to you if it walks, talks, and quacks like a duck then it is a duck. Remember never take anything for granite, verify always, just as your wives do with you, that their trust is deserved, keep them guesiing come home early fashionable late a day or 2 early from trip, etc..., just don't get caught with blinderd on.

Lastly, I can say this having lived long time as bacholar before marrying, Sometimes it is good thing and sometimes it can be a bad thing to live out all of your check list type things, by that I mean your more apt to try to hard to steer your partner away from some acts that can be pleasurable though your don't enjoy them you set your self up to be the bad guy.

Just a quick blurb about self. I'm 45 married twice had what some would consider unusally closely related marriages. My 1st wife, she died in car wreck, was my 1st cousin from my mother side of family she was on again off again childhood 1st love, when I found it was legal in Tennessee at the time, in other words atleast last time I looked about 23 states, mostly southern or mountainous states had it as still legal to marry 1st cousins, and as it was family who keep bugging me about marriage, I thumb noise at society in genral and took advantage of her love and our long term on going sexual affair to just marry her, oh the crumbling that brought on, when I stopped everyone and read the TN law on marriage and what was specificily legal I told to can it we're getting married and further discussion is like talking my yourself in the woods noone hears you but yourself and that is it. We lasted 10 years till a drunk ran into her car as she was coming home from work, she never knew what hit her. My 2nd wife can also be technically called my step-sister, let me explain she and I and my dad and her mom met at same time we both started dating roughly same time, the only thing my wife and I did is when they set there date we went to justice of peace and got married 2 years ahead of time or ahead of "our church" wedding so we'd still be legal. that one pissed her mom off big time cause we share a half sibling wife's mom got one of those surprises that sometimes happens to woman in mid to late 40s where their cycles get unpredictable and sometimes noexsistant. plus our oldest son is 6 months older than "our" (mine and my wife's) little half sister. See we were the eldest child of both our parents 1st marriage and were grown and out of house before they married. I guess in that regard Dad and Mom get tired of explaining to all of our younger siblings as they get old enough how their oldest brother and oldest sister can legally be married., My wife and I have loads of fun with it, we love to have someone intro us husband and wife and at same time brother and sister. It makes for great conversation at dinner parties. Thanks keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermcfbridge@mcfbridge
700 Followers
Nice Southern boy with your basic warped and perverted imagination.