All Comments on 'Bigger Than Dad?!?'

by msprettypink

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot

I enjoyed reading this story. Looking forward to when he takes his mother. There has to be another chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
please

great story please add mom in on it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great start...

to what could be a long series. Looking forward to when Mom does get involved and maybe Mom and May at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lingerie?

Any chance of some serious lingerie for mom/friend/son?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a let down

Where is the rest of the story? How could the son give in so easily? How was this the right category for the story when the mother and son WERE NOT involved? Answer these questions and you will understand my low rating for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well

They were drunk ,so I suppose the comment about being too small to wear condoms is acceptable,the boy needs to shag his mother.

William smythWilliam smythabout 15 years ago
Short and Sweet

I admire an author who frankly admits he writes pornography-not erotica-and who gets right into it without delay. Kudos on an honest effort. I'm looking forward to the following chapters.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
he should be able to make May a good slut

Too bad he didn't bend May over the arm of the chair and fuck her up the ass first, then throat fuck her.

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Bigger

Good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Moms are the best!

Though I never incested with mom, she did arrange for me to be with more than a few of her friends. We would talk about it as if I were dating, but our private joke was my mom, 'my pimp.' Most of the women were married at the time. My mother told me that I had single-handedly saved the marriages of the women bedded. My parents were happily married, my mom revealed once she knew how to keep things 'hot' between them. Her secret was to always wear skimpy near-naked clothes for him, which she did in front of her children also, and then to always fight off his advances, then sudddenly submit.

Why I can't recall my situation in Literotica is because my mother started 'pimping' me out to her friends when I was 5-teen and only stopped on my wedding day.

I remember having a hard time from keeping my hands off my gorgeous m-i-law, (which I have since failed to do.) When my wife-to-be first noticed my 'difficulty' and mentioned so, I responded, "Well..., I must be in love with your mother, but I met you, (my gf) a more gorgeous version of her (my gf's mom), first!"

My gf once said right in front of my mother and me, "My mother loves your (my) attention because, I believe, she and my father haven't been 'together' in some time." (or words to that effect.) Without looking at my mother, I knew she and I knew, what I was going to be doing. But my future bride already had it in perspective when she grabbed ahold of me in mock-threatening style and said, (Still in front of my mother) "Think you can save their marriage, Eddie?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
short story

Short story, yes, but full of nicely told experience with two wives who know what "cock" means. T

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

nice ending ,mother got to taste as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great story

you should have had him impregnate both of them

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
Your stories are short, like DADS cock. ^*!^*!^*!

IF YOU COME , MAKE THEM

L O N G E R.

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year ago

Well told. Thanks for sharing.

ryeandginger69ryeandginger697 months ago

Well, that was fun! More to cum?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous