All Comments on 'Lynn's Journeys'

by t_girl_3

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gotranegotraneabout 16 years ago
Great Start!

Great start! I hope that it's the beginning of a series. "We" can always use a storyline that's told with "Class & Just Enough Sass" to keep it sexy! Not overly fond of the use of the "F" word, but that's your choice to make. I would, however, like to see more "fashion" details, being a big fan of skirts and pantyhose! Otherwise, keep it up, I look forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great going

I say keep ALL of your words! You are the author and anybody that can write something readable can just do whatever they please! I love it when I can read a story that has a nice flow and that I am not stumbling over poor grammar. Thanks for sharing your work. Really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

Sexy as hell, left me wet just reading this seduction tale. can't wait to read the rest of it

WelderGurlWelderGurlabout 16 years ago
Where's the Ice Water??

I have to agree... wet as hell here too... more or less drenching.. i CANNOT wait to read the next installment... AWESOME JOB!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hanging

I rated this a 2, well maybe 2+ of 3-. I was flowing along with the story???? and then, What Story!. I was left all alone. You had better get the continuation moving soonest.

I know where you live and will hunt you down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
!

*feels a soft smile spreading over her face*

thank you ! what a great start! can't wait to continue reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous