All Comments on 'Escorting Mom'

by APGilmore

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tinman69stinman69sabout 16 years ago
Great Story!!!

This was an excellent story. It did have some words ommitted, or misused, but the story was there and I enjoyed it totally!! Of course a mother/daughter team in a threesome is probably every man's fantasy. It sure is mine! The story was well thought out and was really believable! that's what makes a good incest story!

Great work!! Keep it up!!

Jazzin59Jazzin59about 16 years ago
MMMMM

Most excellent!

cbr1000rrcbr1000rrabout 16 years ago
Superb!

As has been said, probably every mans fantasy!. Well written and holds the mind till the end.

tmbttdtmbttdover 7 years ago
Been there and still doing that

My ex-wife was fucking a guy she met at a BPOE club - the guy was two years younger than her father, yet they had a torrid affair until she demanded a divorce so they could marry. My wife and I had a daughter who was quite precocious about everything...she blatantly asked me before she was a teenager what it felt like to put my penis into a vagina!!! Long story short she discovered what a penis in her vagina felt like before she was a teenager. Shorter yet: She loved it.

Over the years she learned that penises gave her tremendous orgasms, and along the way four pregnancies/abortions before she graduated from high school.

While in college it turns out her mother's second marriage wasn't all it was supposed to be and it wasn't long before both mother and daughter were "out on the town" and sampling different cocks...at first individually and later doubles, triples and even teams. At 42 my ex also got pregnant, thought it was her husband's but when the baby girls was born it was decidedly fathered by a very, very black man!

My daughter married a guy from Europe and moved there with him until her mother's pleadings for the two of them to get back to doing what they both did so well together - team fucking, that my daughter left her husband and returned home to re-team with her mother.

Today my ex is officially retired even though at 70 she still looks good and I am told is a dynamite fucker so has curtailed her personal activities substituting to helping our daughter run a rather successful escort business. I know, for I am a more than an occasional customer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm 23 now and now working in the sex industry.id known for many years that my mother had worked as an escort in her younger days and my step father new everything.I was very short of money as I needed to replace my old car and I decided to apply to an add looking for someone to model and do escorting jobs. I had a reply and the guy asked me to pop in that evening for an interview. I turned up and I spoke to the guy and a girl who was also there. all went well and I was asked to pose naked so they could check my body etc and make up my file.i was told to sit and stay naked as the top boss was arriving and wanted to meet before I was offered any work.

I waited and eventually the door opened and to my horror the boss was my step father and behind him was my mother.i was so embarrassed and expected them to be angry. my mum spoke about escort work and said they checked everyone and there staff were as safe as possible,and taken and collected to clients and if I wanted to do it still they wouldnt stop me as its good money and my mother then told me that she still does it sometimes for business functions etc and also still models, which is why she was there that evening. I said I was still interested and my step father said normally he had sex with a girl before offering contracts and I was said ok to him.my step dad stripped off and got his camera and took pics of me in different positions and leg open shots too. my mum and the other guy were watching and then after he had finished he asked for a bj and I did it, before I was layed back on a sofa and he fingered me and licked me. it was really weird doing it with him again but felt natural. he then fucked me with my mum encouraging me to enjoy myself.his cock is big and I loved the feeling of it inside me and as I felt him stiffen he started pumping me with a cum I had an orgasm and it was so obvious too.i then stayed nude as I was given a contract and my mum went through it with me and helped me decide what I would and wouldn't do. I decided to do as my mum did with her contract and say yes to everything apart from the things that would hurt to much or leave scars.after being excepted it was my turn to watch my mum pose for my step dad and watch the other guy fuck her as he filmed it.ive and now been working for a few months and had lots of sex, modeled for guys/couples, done lesbian sex, been pissed over and in mouth, anal sex most things and I'm loving it still and making very good money. like my mum my step dad uses me for business dinners etc and I often work with my mum too. we also have done nude waitressing jobs for people and avents and made the odd porn film with guys and girls that either work for them or they know.my home life has obviously changed as we often just stay naked at home and have fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous