All Comments on 'Beach Seduction'

by exhibitionistguy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 14 years ago
What about Kathy?

The next time they go to the beach together, shouldn't it be Kathy's turn to ride his cock?

Meena86Meena86over 10 years ago
frustrated

I need to read about Jin and Kathy; gosh this story needs a sequel - very hot thanks. Meena x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It was like a premature ejaculation - the end came too quickly

Most of the story was fine but it had another page in it. Did the girls not cum or is it only males who need sexual release? If I was Kathy I would either have been fingering myself to orgasm or sitting on Jim’s face while he was being fucked.

We all need to remember that this story is fantasy and overall the idea of this fantasy is appealing. However, we need to also recognise that fantasy and reality are two different things and at times they can come comfortably together. If this was real life when Jim told the girls to stop and they didn’t it would be considered sexual assault and if the roles were reversed there would be no doubt that there would have been a successful prosecution.

My mind is filling in some of the gaps from this delightful fantasy. Thanks.

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 6 years ago
Not complete

This story nostrils along but then the writer trips and runs out of story. I wanted so much more.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWalmost 4 years ago
Nice start, but

what about the girls? This is really just the first half of a story, please consider continuing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionistguy@exhibitionistguy
575 Followers
Long time nudist and exhibitionist. I am very fortunate that my wife enjoys nudism too. Recently more interested in cuckold fantasy. I welcome any comments or suggestions as long as they are constructive. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would like to share ideas.