All Comments on 'Dragon Rider: Awakening'

by denodon

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
oooh

Very good! I will stay tuned for the next story!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
I would have enjoyed this more if you'd

have used quotation marks around your dialogue. It got very confusing. Oh and you should start each person's dialogue as a different paragraph. Otherwise, it was a good story.

DouranaDouranaalmost 16 years ago
Feedback

A nice piece of work, although the lack of speech marks did hinder the understandability of your piece, I would presume this was done to represent the telepathic link between Dragon and Rider? If so bravo for the initiative, although next time try something clearer such as maybe the use of italics, or bolding of the text?

Another thing to think about is your footnote at the end, although the aftermath of a tale is nice to know, the magical transformation mentioned did leave a cliché feel in my mind. Perhaps the magic slowly transforming Eraj into a Dragon so that he might pleasure his Mate more intensely would have been better?

Keep up the writing.

Dourana

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good

I liked this story, you should continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

awesome story. write a sequel to it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow!!!

nice story write the sequal soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hooray Female Dragon!

This story is sweet! Too many stories the other way around. Nice to have a female dragon for once! hehe :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
comment cherry poppah!

ok i love the story it is right up my all ^.^ your dialogue or how ever that word is spelled. is hard to follow some times. i think grammatically you should still keep their speaking separate by means of indention. i could be wrong, but it would certainly make it easier for me to follow personally. alternatively you could use the hell out of the phrase. "(insert sentence here)" said (who ever said it) you could get creative with this one and that would also clear up some confusion. great story cant wait to read that expansion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Discovery

Still looking for discovery. I looked on your bio. Have you quit writing?

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenover 13 years ago
You even here?

Seen that this was uploaded two years ago and left alone. If you still actually ever log on and see your comments please note that you should continue. Though first edit your story as without quotations and referrals its hard to make out who is speaking. When the story begins broaden it a bit and give a little insight into your world and build a bit more character for your characters.

PS a 3 out of what can be a 5 with some work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
?

when will the next one be out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

I really like the story. It brings enough detail and imagery to make you feel like you're really there, seeing the whole story thru your own eyes, and hearing thru your own ears. Hope to see the second one soon. (Two thumds up)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fairly well written

Only one thing wrong with your story. You need quotation marks. It is rather difficult to read without them. Other then that it is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
different form

I was kinda hoping it would eventually turn him into a dragon but if u can't put it as a unexpected transformation no biggie and I found the story quite good I've only done a couple myself but read loads of others to help think of new ideas and writing styles keep up the good work hope to read some more of your works

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous