All Comments on 'Look Ma, No Hands!'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lyntesslyntessabout 16 years ago
Some one (or 100) is insane!

What fool decided a blow job "doesn't count" if any hands are used at all? Dear Lord. What is the world coming to? That's like saying, "Please write an essay... but it doesn't count unless it's hand-written in cursive, because that's the TRUE definition of 'writing'!"

Somebody was last in line when the S-M-R-T's were handed out, methinks.

Congratulations on the spunky riposte!

SilverstagSilverstagabout 16 years ago
Giving

In my estimation if a woman is kind enough to minister to my cock she's entitled to do about anything she wants to with it as long as there's no pain involved. To demand a hands-off approach puts the woman solely in the category of receptacle which doesn't work for me.

Oral RexOral Rexabout 16 years ago
Quality of orgasm

Somebody once said that the best orgasm happens when the pleasure gets to the point that one can't help cumming. That is what mouth-only can do. A person can be made to cum faster by using the hands, but the orgasm can feel "forced" and unsatisfactory. Also, the head can be over-sensitized, making the post-cum sucking painful. This is true for eating pussy, too. There are ways to get the cum faster, but teasing it out gently makes for a more intense result with a smoother denouement.

JPTurner70JPTurner70about 16 years ago
Love it all!

I love it all so who cares if you use the hands!? Although I think it was two HEADS are better than one, not two HANDS... maybe you were thinking two birds in a bush? Oh the double entendre, I can't stand it!

Delightful article, selena, you are a treasuer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
NOT FUSSED

Love giving a woman the clit tease of her life,not bothered about blow jobs.I love the sheer smell of an aroused healthy woman,must be the phrenomes receptors in tune,notice how a male wafts the air when a female in heat is around.You know all about this sort of thing Selena,you must do you "come" up on the net if you search for phrenomes.L.

tkat066tkat066about 16 years ago
Give mea hand - please

Both is better than either alone and the person who made that comment has obviously spent a lot more time wishing for blowjobs than getting them. What about tickeling the balls or the area behind them while sucking. Keeping the excitment building with the hand while pausing to lick or swirl the tounge around the head or the sensitive spot below it. I could go on all night with variations.

smitty203smitty203about 16 years ago
Just a theory...

...But given the mental image that comes to mind at the mention of receiving a 'hands free blow job' is that of a woman in a very submissive position. Perhaps that is where the thought that somehow use of the hands detracts from the experience. Personally I think it's hogwash. If a woman is interested in pleasuring me orally, farbeit from me to tell her how. I suppose given a man's vulnerability when on the receiving end of that wonderful experience I can understand how some of them might be inclined to make silly demands.

Emerald_DragonEmerald_Dragonabout 16 years ago
hehehehehahahah!!!!!!!!!

One of my hubby's favorite 'accesories' during a BJ is fingernails running along the insides of his thighs and light strokes on his balls. Maybe the commentor in question has never had a quality BJ? Great article Selena!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Quantifying it

I'll say that whoever said using hands is cheating is an idiot. I'll agree that the hands-free approach is a bit more submissive. While that has its own special appeal, it basically amounts to throat-fucking, which can be thrilling but is rarely the mind-blowing experience a hands-on BJ can be.

I'd argue that the best BJs are going to involve constant manual stimulation, whether of the balls while sucking the cock or vice versa. It's fairly simple -- a blow job involves using the mouth at all times regardless of what the hands are doing. Exceptions are made when stopping to catch your breath, talk dirty, or finishing the BJ by hand. A hand job is manual stimulation from start to finish, possibly with a little oral stimulation thrown in for lubrication and/or variety.

In a hypothetical ten minute encounter, hands should always be doing something. I'd argue that 5+ minutes of oral qualifies as a BJ, provided the time without oral doesn't come in a five-minute chunk at the end. Intermittent licking for a total of two of the ten minutes would NOT constitute a BJ.

Frankly, I'd say the bigger misuse of the term "blow job" is when using it in regards to foreplay. Two minutes of sucking prior to sex doesn't count as a blow job. A BJ is both a means to an end and the end itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I love the use of mouth, hands, breasts on my ice

There is nothing more rewarding then the honors paid to my ice cream cone by my lover with her hands, breasts,lips, tongue,and when she licks it like a lollipop on the head while tightly squeezing my shaft in her hand, it makes me moan outloud..cant help it..that is heaven to make me ache to prolong it and then go over the cliff...Oh God I love it

johnnyroadhogjohnnyroadhogover 14 years ago
use of hands

While I agree with this guy in some ways, I like it better if the Lady uses her hands to lightly play with my balls, ass, rubbing them over my body, and lightly running her fingernails over my ass and legs. Also when she uses her hands on my ass to pull me to her.

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 12 years ago
I'm lucky enough to have had it both ways.

I think your reader had a thing with a woman who was reluctant to partake in oral sex. It might be he was into controlling her actions or it might have been his inexperience. My credo??? ...it's all GOOD!!

In time I'm sure he will agree.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous