All Comments on 'Lust Filled Mountain Massage'

by dchapleaux

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A story that describes an erotic massage very well

All sensuous massages should be administered this playfully, creatively, and lovingly. The routine described in this excellent story includes many of the stimulating techniques my partner and I taught in our intensive ten-session course, "Sensuous Massage for Loving Couples." We'd demonstrate increasingly erotic massage strokes for each part of the body, and the students would practice those strokes on their own partners. By the end of each session, ecstatic orgasms could be heard coming almost simultaneously from all the massage tables in the room. I retired years ago, but still give sensuous massages and instructions to everyone who wants them. I no longer charge for the sessions, because I just want to pass my skills on to the next generation. Author dchapleaux must give really stimulating massages himself, because he describes the techniques and results so accurately. I hope to find additional massage stories by this talented author soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ultimate massage

This sounds like the beginning of a great weekend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous