All Comments on 'Bisexual Black Men in Boston'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bull Shit

More shit from the idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I am the man

Howdy folks, Brother Sam here! Well, 526 stories down, only 474 more to go to reach my goal of 1000 by the end of 2008! I see I have some competition out there in BOSTONFICTIONWRITER at 326 stories but he will never catch me! You know, it ain't easy writing all these hot, erotic stories! You must be very creative and that my friends I am. I would like to thank everyone for their support! I really love all the emails you send me through my biography and yes there will be more to come! I got a lot of requests on continuing the 'RAM IT UP HER FAT ASS' storyline and yes, it will be continued. I am working on 'RAM IT UP HER BIG BLACK ASS' followed by 'RAM IT UP HER BIG WHITE ASS'. Even though my creative juices are at an all time high, I'm really taking the time with this one to make it really hot! As always, thanks for the encouraging words! You all take care!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Your juices are indeed hot!

Nobody writes them like you Sammy! Great ass pounding action that will draw the usual complaints from the honkies whose wives are likely the inspiration for these adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Here I had been hoping that SHIT BRAIN and BFT-

might have joined hands and strolled off into the sunset--They do deserve each other--Meanwhile 1,000-- STORIES?

More like 1,000 pieces of shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thanks

Mentality of a gnat,I HAVE ALL THIS LOT COPIED and are about to have them published in UK under the title Advertures of AN AMERICAN ARSEHOLE BANDIT, Thanks Sammy boy Ishould make a fortune

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Stupid

Total Loony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You Cunt

You black bastard and so is the fucking half caste,who is running for president.I am white German ,thank god,its shit houses like you that cause really serious racist problems which we happen to be experts at sorting out.I still think that you are more than one person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
huh?

Wasnt what the last guy said a bit of a contadiction considering Germany was responsible for one of the greatest obscenities against mankind and God. Did killing 6 million Jews not happen or did I miss something? If that's his idea of sorting out the racial problems of the world then God help us all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I assume

The last comment was from an american,just how many have you big head shits killed?Just watch it amd stop being the worlds policeman your services are not required and never were.Daylight attacks on Dresden when the RAF had stopped ,typical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Perhaps

As you are the man?you would like to tell us what your aim in life is with this sort of repetative story,go on have the guts to tell us .I bet you dont.

StingStingabout 16 years ago
Yet another forumalic shitty story

WOW! I'm sure everyone has noticed that Sam's stories are formulaic pieces of crap - same pattern every time, just some slight changes... I can't believe the people who run this site haven't noticed! Honestly, we should petition to have this guy and his stories tossed!

As for the guy talking about atrocities... NO... the worst human atrocities of the 20th Century were not committed by the Germans - they were CHOIR BOYS in comparison to the Soviet Union! Stalin and his cronies killed AT LEAST 25 million during the war - many from single ethnic groups, not to mention the tens of millions killed before and after the war (it is estimated that the USSR killed over 60 million over its course - ***TEN TIMES*** that of the Holocaust- but we don't talk about this, as the USSR was on the "winning" side of WWII, and as we know, the victors write the history! If we add in Communist China into this equation, COMMUNISM has been the cause of the greatest human atrocities of the last 100 years! What Germany did was terrible... that I ***DO NOT*** dispute - but the Soviet Union was and China still is, a terrible force for human atrocities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES