All Comments on 'Sex Toy'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Thor_in_CaliforniaThor_in_Californiaabout 16 years ago
This fantasy captures much of the essence.

This was well-written and a seemingly-realistic depiction of how a man, living out his fantasy with a dominating woman, might feel. Of course, it was unrealistic that he would expect her to express any affection for him, her voluntary slave, let alone love. The idea that a woman would respect, care for, or yes love a man who places himself in a slave position is ludicrous and mainly a male sub fantasy on the internet. This man was performing a service for the woman, something more realistic and stimulating than a cold vibrator, so that she might get her sexual release with no strings. He was free to leave and end the relationship, and she did not really hurt him, but she did not want any type of a loving relationship and the only "intimacy" was for him to stimulate her privates, just like showering and using soap to wash one's self. I think the author brings realism to what the reality (not the fantasy) might be like. More realistic still, a person should be very careful about letting an unknown someone put him/her in restraints. It takes time to get to know and trust a person. There are cases of reported torture, mutilation, or murder where a person naively placed himself/herself in the control of a psycho. It's fortunate such did not occur in this instance. Since the male character obviously was looking for an element of affection in the relationship, and he is prevented from seeking other, hopefully better relationships due to the chastity device, it is likely he will tire of this particular scenario and move on. I could, however, foresee a sequel (ch. 02) to this story where at least Melanie gets a little creative to keep her slave's interest for a while. For example, she could give him a cream pie (from a real lover) when slave is restrained and forced to do oral on her, or she could command him to swallow her piss (maybe earning extra credits?) or submit to some other humiliation to keep things going and build his frustration.

nannycharlottenannycharlottealmost 16 years ago
Fabulous!

I love this confident Mistress and the submissive's willingness to do anything for Her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Comment?

Easy. What a bitch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
464 Followers
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...