All Comments on 'Zoe's Revenge'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Don1028Don1028about 16 years ago
Loved it--May all rapist enjoy the same---

Which is too good for that brand of scum and for those who embolden them make them heros with their writing and by supporting that writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not right

Using the 'eye for an eye' approach never solves anything. As for the story, there was no plot line to explain why she didn't want to have sex with him. I don't like non reluctance stories period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

If you don't like non-reluctance stories, why in the fuck did you read this one asshole?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Revenge was justified! Asshole deserved it!

The plot was pretty much non-existent but the revenge angle was great! Although, she should have castrated him so the gene pool is longer endangered by idiots with IQ's that low.

hrnicholhrnicholalmost 14 years ago
Pay Attention! the plot was the revenge!

When a girl (woman) says NO, any penetration beyond that point is rape! It's too bad that some don't get the message.

Rape is a crime of violence that culminates in a sex act. Had he not hit her, the rape would have likely not happened.

He deserved no sympathy, his punishment was light compared to what I've taught my daughters to do in such an instance.

Think, small toolshed, workbench, woodvise with no handle, rusty knife, family jewels safely locked in vise and toolshed on fire. Best answer to violent sexual assault (rape).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it a lot...

She should have gotten something on his dad, too. The sorry enabler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Finally, a rape story where the chick doesn't fall in love with her rapist and want to be a slut for every cock in town. Congrats on a great story and a very realistic one at that where the rape victim gets her payback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I don't get it

When he gets loose why didn't he simply pound her into dust? The computer? A hammer takes away that threat. You didn't think this through. She looses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Failure

The Police photograph him, untie him and take him to the Station. They take fingerprints off the dildo and Zoe is arrested, and sent to jail for assault, battery, sexual assault, sodomy and kidnapping. She does at least 10 years in jail. I wonder who got revenge? Poorly thought out story with a failed ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a crock of shit

When the Police found him he pressed charges against Zoe. He had her DNA in his mouth. Her fingerprints were on the dildo. When they searched her car his blood was in her trunk. She went to prison for life. End to a really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She won't go to jail...

...because he won't press charges (unless he's OK with the tape going out).

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Like that3ould happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Joke fantasy

I normally suspend believe for fantasies, but in this case I'd have to remove my brain to even think 10% is credible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous