All Comments on 'The Frustration'

by DemoonKatjie

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
perl10perl10about 16 years ago
Nothing Wrong At All

This is the best decription I've read on Lit of a woman acknowledging that we are sexual beings, and sexuality can and should motivate the usual activities of our lives. Keep up your personal vignettes. They expose you better than any pornographic picture ever could.

...and that's a good thing!

qarl_queueqarl_queueover 15 years ago
Vivid, raw, real, personal, intense

Your freely wandering thoughts and expressions are a draw, they pull me into you and your desires. I want to share the desires with you as I read, I want to satisfy the desires, or die trying. :)

I lived in Eugene as a kid, so hearing about the Willamette River takes me back there. I can just picture it, and it's pleasing to mix my memories with my fantasies, and hearing your voice in the middle of all.

Thank you for sharing yourself and for writing, and I look forward to reading your other writings.

-Carl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDemoonKatjie@DemoonKatjie
85 Followers
I read, write, sing and draw. I believe that there is more to sexuality than just the blunt points of tab a inserting into tab b. The most erotic stories, and personal experiences happen and come to life when both the physical and the mental aspects are combined. i hope y...

story TAGS