All Comments on 'Sodomizing Big White Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Stupid!

You are such a piece of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oxyMORON

a well hung "white hunk" and "hatian" tooo ???? fucking moron

samX is an idiot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I told you I would expose you on March31st!

Okay here is the scoop on Samuelx. Samuelx is a tall, good looking black man. He enjoys writing stories, mostly about anal sex. He loves college sports. He lives in the city of Boston. You can't hide now Sammy boy! Everybody knows where you live, what you look like and what you like!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
April fools day!

Is tomorrow.Today,sambo is short, a little fat with glasses, and just a little gay acting, actually a lot gay acting.This is true for the rest of the year also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Actually I think that what Sammy really enjoys

is eating shit--I do mean exactly that. PS Did you know that Sammy is Boston's twin brother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hilarious

What do you mean becomes ,you all ready are

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You've done it again Sam!

Please do a text with audio story where you read the roster of sports at a college. How hot would that be? VERY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sucked

well hung white man when you had in the description black man becomes ass master? That story absolutely sucked. Stop writing seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
huh?

How can you be a white man and "not be disrespected as a black man" at the same time. And screaming in the library? No one would ever hear that. You need an editor, badly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sambo

Saw your latest piece of shit got pulled, hopefully they will pull all your stuff and bar your dumb no talent ass off this site. You are the worst!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
make up your mind dude!

I don't care if you are white or black. It sounds like 'you' the main character are a moderately attractive mixed man. There is nothing wrong with that but being white in some parts of the story & black in others just makes your story a slow read. The parts about how much you worship yourself are a little over the top too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Samuel X:

You're not a writer-- you're a masochist. You blatantly disregard any constructive criticism you're lucky enough to ever receive only to crank out more and more narcissitic drivel. These so-called "stories" are nothing more than bloodsport for Literotica readers who want an easy target. If one can take anything positive from all of this, it's that each minute you spend writing this shit is a minute your sick ass isn't out in public, doing what you say you do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...