All Comments on 'Gran's Story Ch. 02'

by Jena121

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
VERY LOVING

A GOOD STORY OF IAN AND HIS GRAN,LOVINGLY AND SENSITIVELY TOLD,SHOWING THE PASSION THEY HAVE FOR EACH OTHER,SEXUALLY AROUSING,CAN`T WAIT FOR MORE,INCLUDING TALES WITH AUNTY FRAN---KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JENA

Mystery_MeatMystery_Meatabout 16 years ago
Make use of Lit editors

Was quite good in spots, but could have been better. Perhaps you should make use of the Lit editors. Switching abruptly between first person narration and third person interrupted the flow. So did the punctuation errors. There was very little physical description of the characters. What did their faces look like? What color was their hair? etc. Much potential, but use an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
doing good

very erotic and well written keep them cumin

VULCAN4231VULCAN4231about 16 years ago
This Is Great

Now you are really saying what you feel,Its a great story Jena and you are getting better and better,I still think you really want to write mother/son incest stories.Give it time and I am sure you will,its a specialist subject which few understand.

bamadude55bamadude55about 16 years ago
AWESOME

Great work, keep it up, I'm sure Ian will.

William smythWilliam smythabout 16 years ago
Keep 'em Cumming

Right up to your usual standards Jena proving that sex knows no age limits. I'm sure you have plenty more adventures in store for Ian and his remarkable Gran

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Good

A Story worth continuing but you need to have longer chapters and give your characters more depth and personality. Try to create a visual image and story that puts the reader in the hearts and minds of your characters. Give it a 70's feel, not the wham bam 07, 08 we don't care about a story just give us the down and dirty 30 seconds climax. Also split the two narratives, gram's POV versus Ian's. Make them distintive, not mixed within a paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm in love with Gran!

I'm in love with "Gran!" Another good one, but a little short. Switching from 1st person narrative to 3rd person and back makes me retrace to regain the continuity. But I still loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good erotic story

Nice erotic story.Enjoyable and exciting. Keep it up.

the Ct. Yankee

damitchdamitchover 13 years ago
Terrific story

This is great writer who has a lot to tell us. I don't know if these stories are based in fact or imagination, but who cares as I can fantasize none the less.

Keep it up (we will) and post more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Softly took grandma

That's about how Ian fucked his granny. Any "Normal" teen would have plowed his big erection straight into her and then battering her poor cervix til he flooded her with his copious fluids of his release keeping her in place for round two. Fuck that old bitch nice and hard! She'll love him for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are beautiful. Please keep writing.

mbdiablo62mbdiablo62about 7 hours ago

I enjoy reading about this from a female's point of view. I often wonder how their minds work when it comes to being intimate with their own offspring , Jena says she has never had that kind of experience, but where there is smoke there is fire. Hmmmm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous