All Comments on 'Eirin'

by meg1

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You have to Continue!

Oh my gosh! You have to continue this story! I need to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

keep writing

FunwithRyleighFunwithRyleighalmost 16 years ago
Great Job

Eager to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Chapter Headings . .

You've said this is planned as a multi-chapter effort. I'd suggest you need Chapter Numbers, and use Two digits, not just one ie 01 instead of 1, in case you get carried away with your work.

A good read, though as a male, i'm confused by more than three people in a tale.

Looking Forward to more

Cheers,

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please, please, please continue

Please continue! I read a lot, online and off, and nothing recently has captured my interest like this story. I can't wait to read more! Excellent writing and an interesting plot. I really hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Great job for your 1st story. Please post the next chapter soon!!

AphroditeRebornAphroditeRebornalmost 16 years ago
More please

I need to learn more of what will happen to her! MORE MORE please!

WarriorPrincessUKWarriorPrincessUKalmost 16 years ago
Good First Story

I enjoyed your story and congratulate you on making your first effort so enjoyable. I will soon be writing my first submission and I hope it is as good as yours. Don't be too long in writing the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
where's the rest?

great beginning so where's the rest?

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 16 years ago
Thank you. .. .

This story was reviewed early this morning and the review can be found on the Author's Hangout forum on Lit's bulletin boards. ~ RedHairedandFriendly - - - Thanks for the story and I look forward to the remaining chapters. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great start

Can't wait to see where you take this. Update soon.

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 16 years ago
Love it

At first i didnt know how you would do this story... But it turned out really great! It was a great beginning to a wonderful story.

please keep up the good work. I hope you can write the chapters fast :) I cant wait till i get to read what happens now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful story!

If this is just the beginning, I can't even imagine the next few chapters. You are quite a talented writer.

chargergirlchargergirlalmost 16 years ago
great start!

Keep going with it meg. You know how much I'm loving it!

AMY_MonacoAMY_Monacoalmost 16 years ago
I loved it

Aside from the not-so-historical accuracy, I loved the storyline and I hope to read more soon. I also hope there is a happy ending to it, too! The characters you've created are interesting and the cliffhanger on the first chapter was well done.

Jenny_JacksonJenny_Jacksonalmost 16 years ago
Very good, Meg

Being the grand cramudgeon it's hard for me to give praise to a story from a new writer. But this one was very well done and in this case I have to say "Great"

I think the history freaks might have to problem, but there is not need for total accuracy in every case. The writting, style and charm far outweigh the historical inaccuracies.

TarakinTarakinalmost 16 years ago
Great work

You captured my interest with your work of art and never let me go. Great work!

PariahSoloPariahSoloalmost 16 years ago
Very Well Done

The detail of the characters actions, making them unique and believable was very well done.

Thank you for posting this story.

gentilitygentilityalmost 16 years ago
not bad start

A curiously interesting story that Brits might better identify with. How could that crude old bastard not know it was her first time right away? Didn't turn me on but was pretty good.

ellyneiellyneialmost 16 years ago
Thank you

It's 3 am here, but how can I go to bed now? Must read next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Historical fiction?

I like historical fiction & romance novels set credibly in Georgian/Regency England. I'd say this story is not quite any of those things, but it's an entertaining read--thank you for sharing it! I hope you keep writing, and if you do more stories like this one I hope you'll incorporate more period details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow, every guy in this story is an asshole already and then Eirin get's pretty much brutally raped for her first time :/. That really sucks lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ok..

Wow. that was kind of horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Loved it!

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
WOW

Just found this great Story. I realy hope the Lord will find out her real identity and marry her... oh and punish the son of a bitch and his daughter who did that to her. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It's like a mix between Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast -- but sexy!

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Got Lost.

Great start of interesting plot line. But. First part of chaper has the lord written as an old mean curmudgeon. By the chapter end he is remorseful and sprinting up stairs. Lost in the transition. Z

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 7 years ago
His definition of permanent or dangerous

This is the 1800's. One in 3 women or babies died in childbirth. Is having your baby die not permanent harm? Is the harm from being raped not permanent harm? Is death from childbearing fever not permanent harm? He promised not to harm her permanently while unapologetically stating that if she bared a child, he won't claim it. So he knew up front that he was going to put her in danger of death by doing something that could make her pregnant. Wow. It takes effort to be that big of a jerk.

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
TO His definition....

Permanent damage means you are still alive but damaged. Like scarred missing limbs etc. So far his being a Dick but hasn't broken his word.

Not sure how the Lord knows everything but not that the man robbing him is dressing like a vagabond on purpose or what the daughters name is and how she looks. Or that he lives in a Dukes house where the daughter still is. Or how a bastard daughter of a man not in the peerage or a rich merchant with a bastard daughter thinks she can have a coming out and join the ton.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 2 years ago

The tale of the Wicked Servant

The innocent are punished and the guilty profit. The beginning of Eirin reads like a cross between a Cinderella story and an Alfred Hitchcock tales with the wicked servant stealing from his ward's money and relegating her to menial chores around the house. Caught in the act of stealing, the wicked servant substitutes Eirin for the servants daughter as a concubine to the Lord.

Unaware Eirin resists the Lord and suffers undeserved consequences.

Although the concept is intriguing, my sole objection to this opener in this series s that Eirin is not self - standing, with an interim resolution of the plot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please finish this!

He should know she was a virgin, take her as his own, and then go after Phillip and Melissa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermeg1@meg1
602 Followers

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eirin Series Info