All Comments on 'Earth Day Out-of-the-Gate Review'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Varian PVarian Pabout 16 years ago
An interesting experience...

...reading an assessment of one's own story juxtaposed with others--a first, for me.

I appreciate the way this review was set up, with a clear delineation of the criteria used to judge the stories.

I'll resist the ever-compelling urge to justify/answer your criticisms of "Lost," and instead say that I'm gratified to hear about the elements you thought were strong in the story. It's always illuminating, learning an astute reader's take on themes and such, so thanks for some fresh insight into my little endeavor. -Varian

Jenny_JacksonJenny_Jacksonabout 16 years ago
Wow.

Thanks for the mention, SR. I've read all the stories you mention here and have to agree with your assessments.

I see contests more as a personal challenge in timeing and theme than anything else. It is within the confines of that definition that creates the challenge for the authors.

It's lovely to see you recogonized my efforts.

JJ :kiss:

furryfanfurryfanabout 16 years ago
Thanks for mentioning me

Very nice to see something of mine mentioned in a review, and I suppose it added to my enjoyment that you didn't have Rhonda's Garden and projectile vomiting in the same sentence. I hope all the strokers take your advice and visit my story, and I thank you for reading it yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...