All Comments on 'Make Me Pregnant'

by grantvigor

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very short but nice

very short but nice never went to far to tell what they looked like but it is a nice start

texhudtexhudabout 16 years ago
More?

Enjoyed the theme, would like them to continue

texhudtexhudabout 16 years ago
More?

Enjoyed the theme, would like them to continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I think her last comment.....

...means more like, "FUCK me until I'm sure I'm knocked up".

BigPopsBigPopsabout 16 years ago
to be continued?

Please do - there is so much more to develop in this plot line and I look forward to its continuation.

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 16 years ago
Nice!

Is there any followup chapters to this storyline planned? Nice intro to what could be three to four more chaters. Thank you.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Suffering.....

This story could have been more erotic if you had fantasized about her and then the two of you began a romantic relationship with you fucking her without birth control and her visualizing taking your sperm, even crying out for your baby while you were fucking. You did not have to be so upfront about her getting bred....this caused a boring moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Short and sweet

well written,though a bit sparse...but effective..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NICE

CONTINUE THIS STORY

dbr1984dbr1984about 12 years ago
not bad

I would like to read more about this so please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm so wet and horny from this!

OMG!!!! I'm so fucking wet from this please continue with this! please i would so watch this and play with my sensitive little pussy!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Make Me Pregnant:

Both have confessed "I love you's" to each other; is there something yet to happen unexpectedly, that might make this "baby-making sex" into something with more depth and intimacy, such as an affair?? How nice that would be. Brother's fucking the same woman, the wife of one of the brothers. Whow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
how you can get pregnant by this great man Dr Isaac

Appreciation to Dr Isaac for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4 years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how Dr Isaac help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after Dr Isaac help i got pregnant 31 days later as he said that i will conceive after 31 days exactly 31 days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via drisaachelpcenter@gmail.com

P7y1r4oP7y1r4oover 5 years ago
Really?

Nice story but thought the declaration was a bit early.. Though completely understand why it came when it did overall a good read looking forward to several continuations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HSV cure

Hi Friends!!

I am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr. Owobami Ayedun cured my HSV VIRUS. I have been suffering from this awful disease five years ago, ever since then my life has been incomplete bizarre and agony,I have used so many drugs that were prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, until a certain day when I was checking for solution in the internet, then miraculously came across Dr. Owobami Ayedun the powerful herbalist that cures numerous individuals of HSV 1-2, ALS, HBV, HIV, and other deadly diseases, then I contacted him directly through his email: drowobamiayedun@gmail.com and explained everything to him and he told me not to worry anymore that this is the end of my herpes virus. I placed an order after 6 days I receive his herbal medicine and he gave me instruction on how to use it. Today I am here happily sharing my cure to everyone to know that Dr.Owobami Ayedun has the cure to any diseases or virus. He can also cast a Love spell to get your ex-husband, wife, boyfriend, and girlfriend back. Anyone reading this post should share and refer to others who need help to cure to contact Dr.Owobami Ayedun for a lasting solution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Sister in law? That is NOT incest

It's absolute nonsense that literotica calls this incest. Literotica is a cheap web site run by creaps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Rachel, a white chick who looked black thanks to a stunning tan"

...and skin cancer... sexy!

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

All in the Family

Selecting husband's brother as the sperm donor has the advantage of preserving the husband's family's genes in another generation. Apparently the fertile wife seeks a loving relationship with her brother - in - law beyond simple stud service. A more interesting problem would be where the two have different motives in attaining coetus from the very beginning or that one comes to believe the relationship is deeper than simply partnering up in breeding.

juanviejojuanviejo9 months ago

So far, Cinco Estrellas!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous