All Comments on 'Jungle Man'

by mermaid_girl

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A new story!!

Thank GOD! for a minute there I thought Alano might be the main character & I couldn't see how you would ever redeem him,

I cant wait to read more about Manolito...come back soon!!

Anitablake10Anitablake10about 16 years ago
i agree

i also couldn't believe that alano could be the main charcter you did a thorough assassination on him and then in the nick of time manolito shows up YEA!!!!!

he going to have his worked cut out for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
heh

It was OK but I advise you to learn a bit more about the rainforest, jungle and appropriate clothing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hopefully number 2 will also die

No rapist deserves to live

bad_girl69bad_girl69about 16 years ago
:) haha

Yea you had me fooled for a while there. I really thought that Alano was going to be the main character :)

And now this new sexy jungle man showed up... well... i do hope you can continue writing more chapters. I really want to know what happens now :)

AMY_MonacoAMY_Monacoabout 16 years ago
You had me going there...

I am excited to learn what happens next. Long chapters, please! And more elaboration on the story! Keep up the great work, from one writer to another.

savannuhsavannuhabout 16 years ago
Awesome

This was a great start. I am very interested in seeing the rest! Please please please finish it! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More, Please

Great! I can't wait to see what happens next. And to the person who said no rapist deserves to live, while I generally agree with your comment, Manolito hasn't done anything to Clara (yet anyway) except save her from pondscum. If you feel that way, why are you even reading in the nonconsent category?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
C'mon!

Don't leave me hangin'! Write, write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
oooo, intriguing!

It started out a little like the tarzan cartoon, but far more interesting and with far more depth. I can't wait to see what the jungle man's personality is like and how they relate to each other...and what trouble the jerk brews...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh, brother

Manolito is a Tarzan-wannabe, only w/a club!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm

lol i take it ur a christine feehan fan

zarathustra7zarathustra7almost 15 years ago
Illiterate

The story is ok, but you badly need editing. For instance conscience does not mean consciousness. There are many other mistakes; so many that reading is an unpleasant chore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Same Old Garbage

Don't you people ever get some new ideas? Your writing style is atrocious and you don't seem to posses an iota of creativity or imagination. File this under the hundreds more that are EXACTLY the same.

Pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Intriguing First Chapter

Great description and detail, makes it easy to visualize the scene and really get into the story. I have to admit, like many other reviewers I was afraid Alano would be the main character and was thoroughly relieved when Manolito showed up in time to rescue her from a most unpleasant situation. Hopefully Manolito will a bit more gentlemanly in showing his affections :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Wow, I can't wait to read more of the story! Awesome!

BiologoBiologoover 2 years ago

Monkeys, like other primates do not have claws but nails like ourselves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous