All Comments on 'Respirator'

by bluebell

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AngelineAngelineabout 16 years ago
Wow! Wonderful writing!

You wind through so many ideas and images here and, for the most part, it's cohesive and works amazingly well. To me, there's almost too much going on here and there are a few places where I think a well-chosen comma or a different word choice would tighten the poem up, but overall it's stellar writing. I hope you consider fine-tuning it and submitting it to a poetry journal.

Your poem has been recommended in the New Poems Review thread on Literotica's Poetry Feedback and Discussion forum. Thanks for the read!

LeBrozLeBrozabout 16 years ago
██

A wonderful piece that pulls you in; it's almost like a process of discovery. Don't let the length of this piece dissuade you from persuing all this poet has to offer.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 16 years ago
A studio of a prolific artist

There is so much richness of brilliant ideas and imagery here, I feel like a child wandering into a large studio of a prolific artist, paintings of all kinds are laid at all corners, some are finishes some are not, but all are evocative and thought provoking. As for one cohesive feeling of a unit of a poem -it could be my mental short comings I could not reach that. But I choose to look at this work as an amalgamation of related pieces; to which I'll have to return more than once. thanks for this feast.

unpredictablebijouunpredictablebijouabout 16 years ago
excellent moments

There are some stunning lines in this piece. 'silk caught on nails' is incredibly evocative, for example. Very nice work.

tickledkittytickledkittyabout 16 years ago
So much to take in.

I'm not sure I got it all, even on the third reading. It's really beautiful and rich and moving, lovey. I can see now why it took so long to write and how hard you must have labored over it.

maggot420maggot420about 16 years ago
Wow

This is such a rich and moving piece, crafted with such passion and talent. Absolutely amazing work. Beautiful.

NirvanadragonesNirvanadragonesabout 16 years ago
If this is

what you have to offer, then I want More.

Please?

PandoraGlittersPandoraGlittersover 11 years ago
In this

there is treasure. Just needs to be boiled down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous