All Comments on 'Gold Show'

by Maverick1612

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
To the Point

This story is simple and to the point for someone who likes pee. It does not embellish unnecessarily and very truthfully describes very dilute pee as tasting like "water." It is a very sexy thing to exchange body fluids where it is not offensive and especially where each partner is thrilled by the prospect.

AlbuquerqueCuriousAlbuquerqueCuriousover 16 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Watersports is a very hot fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
pee fantasy

Awesome story ! I love this fantasy, and would love to actually experience it live sometime. I would love having a girl pee in my mouth a few times, then her asking me to do the same. Yum, Yum !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
pee time

Great story ! The only thing that would have made it better is if she would have kept her eyes open, instead of closed. Imagine your girl looking you in the eyes while you are pissing in her mouth ! She is tasting your piss, swallowing it, all the while keeping eye contact with you ! That's awesome !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story

I would have liked to read how much he enjoyed pissing in her mouth. I have my gf drink my piss frequently and she loves it. We got started because I love having someone drink my piss. So...I don't feel anything from urinating in my gf's mouth, it's the excitement of seeing her hold it in her mouth and swallow that gets me going. It's all mental; the mere thought of urinating in her mouth gets me aroused...lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Golden Tea

Love drinking golden tea direct from the pussy almost as much as eating cum out of womans pussy. I do look into womans eyes as I drink. Have to drink quickly as I always ask woman to piss hard fast , make me gulp it. Just as I look into her eyes as I piss hard, try not to get a bone, but can piss with hard on, love the gulping sound as I and or partner is busy gulping it down....can do it almost anyplace or anytime. just unzip or she drop panties and hold my head against her pussy or sit and squat on my face...... yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm One of Them

Kinky story but I loved it! Since I'm a long time piss drinker from the age of 12 or so and daily shortly after marrying my wife I really got off on this story. I would find men to fuck her while I watched and jacked-off. When he shot his load in her cunt I'd immediately go down on her and suck all of the cum mixture out of her. Then follow that up with having her piss in my mouth to wash everything down. At home when she had to go she would tell me so that I could get ready. I'd lay on the floor, have her to lower her body to where her pussy was just above my face and cut loose with the piss. I took it besides interstate highways by sitting beside the car and having her to stand up and drench me with it. Although we are no longer married I have found other women that love to piss on a man so I still get lots of thirst quinchers. I now have, in addition to the women, about a dozen men that I suck off on a weekly basis and/or get fucked by and I take their piss in both holes also. I've always been a piss freak and have no intentions of ever stopping.

peebudypeebudyalmost 8 years ago
mmmmm....

so good I could almost taste it myself!

needtobecagedneedtobecagedalmost 3 years ago

nice start to a golden relationship

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous