All Comments on 'But I Won't Do That Ch. 05'

by KarennaC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Parker Gay

Only way this would ever happen. No stright man would allow this shit. Also not the least erotic if your a stright white guy. Put under gay or interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
this is slowly

getting boring. I also went to school some couple years ago and had to learn how to write a poem and I remember that between every verse there was a repeting refrain. the problem with this story is that she is made up of only refrains. its repeating and repeating and ........ and the woman gets dumber and dumber and the guy is less and less inventive ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely loved it

I just love how you have her giving in against what she thinks is right and how she feels. The slut inside is giving in to her true needs and she is so lucky to have a husband who is encouraging her. Love it Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
If all women in the world were as weak willed as

this one, the world would have been overpopulated thousands of years ago and we would never have been born. Despite her protest she is an out and out slut. Not worth the time to marry or fuck. This is about as sexy as watching a dog bitch being fucked by a pack of dogs.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 16 years ago
The pattern is emerging, just needs completion.

This story is pretty well-written. We keep seeing Jenna do things she does not think she wants to do. To complete the "pattern" of the voluntarily-cuckolded husband, I'm waiting to see Parker coerced into doing some things he does not think he wants to do. Let's be equal, right? Then maybe he won't think it's so terrific to coerce his wife . . . The obvious example that comes to mind is for Parker to "just try" being tied up while watching . . . Jenna can ask, "Don't you trust me? I know you will enjoy this . . . " Then she can place a chastity device on him, which will really make him horny, or she can blindfold him, then feed him a cream pie while he is still super-excited and dying to be allowed to cum, or something along those lines. Maybe she can get pregnant by one of the studs (i.e., Gordon, Greg, etc.). What a great turn-on as she takes control and gets more dominant. She does not start out as the type to want to humiliate husband Parker, but he seems to want to be humiliated with his cuckolding fantasies, and Jenna "gets wet and excited" doing all of this, so it's natural for her to take it further. After all, a lot of guys get off on the fantasy of two women making love together; she probably has a similar, repressed fantasy of two guys doing something with each other, not just to her. A "DP" gets the two cocks pretty close to each other, feeling each other through the thin vaginal wall separating vagina and rectum, so it shouldn't take much . . . Not my fantasy (neither is being cuckolded). However, for those readers who are into this, well, the author should think about completing the pattern we often see in these cuckolding stories . . . .

oriondogoriondogalmost 16 years ago
I cant wait for Parker to go out of town

so Jemma can have Gordon and Greg to herself. Then she'll have to tell Parker all about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Job!!

Now you bringing this story along at a good pace. The mind boggles when thinking of all the fun things you can have Jemma get talked into. I hope you have the time and the inclination to keep this going.

Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i hate that a worm of a man let this happen

this sick shit of a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Introducing your woman to her inner slut

If a woman enjoys sex, as my three wives did, pillow talk is the best way to open her mind and her legs to having other men.

As is the case with this story wives of mine became easier and easier as cock after strange cock tweaked her inner slut until my present wife used the internet to find strange men on her own.

She said " I hope you never change your mind about sharing me with others!" - there is nothing hotter than watching as another man fucks her so well that her eyes roll back in ecstasy - but watching her hanging on every word a stranger says to her as she makes it clear her pussy is hungry for his strange cock - is a close second.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous