All Comments on 'Under Centaurian Protection Ch. 04'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
Yay!

Most definitely worth the wait. Very very good and as always; brilliant sex.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
I was looking forward

to this continuation. Thanks for posting. A very enjoyable read

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
I Love These Centaurs!

Thank you thank you thank you! Waiting is so hard when you need to know if Soren and Julia will consummate their union, and most importantly if Lila would live or if Callum’s heart would be broken...thankfully she survived and the baby is fine. Now to go back to the waiting, LOL You have me totally hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Worth the Wait

I've been checking back for what seems like forever! You're my favorite author on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I've been wondering

Both in this story, and the last, all trespassers were "criminals". What exactly are they guilty of, other than trespassing? And the servants, who have no choice, are criminals too?

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Thank you

I held my breath for the first couple of paragraphs hoping there was some good news. I'm so relieved Lila is okay and recovering! Can't wait for the next chapter! <P> To the anonymous poster below: They aren't just labeled criminals. They are guilty of many things...Paul ordered his men to kidnap Haley and he almost raped Julia. Lila's ex-fiancé Henry was abusing her. So no, they are not just punished for trespassing.

tC_girltC_girlabout 16 years ago
I love these centaurs too!

Yayyy, two updated stories in one week! This must be my lucky week! :)

tC_girltC_girlabout 16 years ago
I love these centaurs too!

Yayyy, two updated stories in one week! This must be my lucky week! :)

AMY_MonacoAMY_Monacoabout 16 years agoAuthor
Response from author...

This is to the reader who asked the 'criminals' question: I don't go deeply into these men and what they are guilty of simply because Paul really is a minor character who drives the story. Also, in tribal cultures and history has shown proof that sometimes, merely trespassing is a crime in itself if one crosses onto enemy lands. Thanks for the question!

whiskeywolffwhiskeywolffabout 16 years ago
love the stories

please keep writing about these fabulous creatures

gk_bisougk_bisouabout 16 years ago
OMG! So Good...

Loved the way he took her...finally! The anticipation and tension between them made it all the more better. Only thing is I wished this chapter was longer. Looking forward to next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HAHAHA!

I love love LOVE these series! I am constantly checking to see if a new on is up! PLEASE hurry and bring on the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I love it!

I hate it wen u do that to us....why did u have to end it like that? After waiting soo long, thats how u end that1...please i want more...please! Dont keep us waitin so long again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
If i could-

i would have most definately rated you six. Every day i check for your stories to show up. Its a lot of pleasure to see them there. So keep on and quickly finish the next chapter.

SecretPassionSecretPassionabout 16 years ago
Awsome

Very awsome. I loved how this story went. I think it was a great end. Now the other one will be a mystery how you start it off and the content. Kuddos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hope this isn't the last one of this group

very good - although not as good as some of your others and there are a lot of things still hanging so I hope that this isn't the last of Soren & Julia's story...

angelshellieangelshellieabout 16 years ago
more please

I so love these stories please continue them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
PLEASE

Write more, I've been waiting to read more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OMG

OMG...when is the next in the series coming out. I love it and it's killing me waiting for more

SmallwandaSmallwandaalmost 16 years ago
Very Good

I'm a bad one for not giving comments and votes to all the chapters. But when I really enjoy a story i'm usually to impatiant for the next chapter to stop and comment. So here is my comment for all of the Centaur stories: A rip roaring good read. Only one compaint, you chickened out when it came to Lila's child birth you almost had me in tears then you kicked very one out and left us with a less emtionally written scene. On a more positive note I thought that otherwise you wrote with care and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please continue!!

Great stuff! Can't wait for the next chapters and the next series. Does Haley end up with Rhamnes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
MORE!!

OMG please write more!! You left so many unanswered questions... I hope you continue this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Write on!

I read the first two stories last night, and this one tonight, I could read more of these than you could ever write and not get tired of them! I can't wait to see what happens next.... the suspense is killing me! I actually had trouble reading the first one, because of the anatomy thing, but sort of worked it out myself by installment two, when I came apon your note on the subject... is there any way of moving it to the start of the first story, for those like me that haven't started yet? would make it a lot more enjoyable the first time ;) Now I'm back off to story one, to start reading all over again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More...more...more...

you are a wonderful writer i just read this set and im dieing to know what happens next please do post the rest it will be worh the wait!

bignsassy818bignsassy818over 15 years ago
Please Update

Please Please Please update!! I want to see what happens to Julia and Soren and those other 2 stories you've promised. You're an excellent writer and the characters are too good to go to waste

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More?

We havent heard anything new in so long....we miss you and your amazing writing. Come back! Write More! Pleeeeeeeease! Dont keep us in suspense!

Jamie1on1Jamie1on1over 15 years ago
PLEASE LEAVE SOME CLUE

When the next chapter is coming out. That you're still alive out there writing more chapters. Its torture waiting like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more please!!

I know I'm not the first to ask this, but I'm going to ask anyways. PLEASE CONTINUE!!!! I wanta find out what happens!! Please finish this story, and post the others!!!

phunmaninphxphunmaninphxover 15 years ago
Very Good

Excellent story line, but inconsistant use of tense and misspellings detract from overall readability. Great imagination and character development.

LaCEmajikLaCEmajikover 15 years ago
Wow!

I've fallen in love with this trilogy! I can't wait for this. I also hope that you have something in mind for Haley and Rham. ^_^ Keep them coming!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
I hope you're going to continue this story!

It's been left idle for a long time.

Smeeker082Smeeker082over 15 years ago
great storyline

I've really enjoyed reading this storyline, keep it up! Interested to find out what happens to the prisoners, I will have to look at your other submissions to see if it goes any farther

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!!!!

Wow, this is not only some of the best erotic fiction I've ever read, it's also some of the best writing I've read in QUITE a long time. I am very impressed and simply cannot wait until the next chapter is ready!!

You have amazing writing talents, and I am so glad you've decided to share that talent with us :) Keep up the great work!!!

athena_lovenathena_lovenover 15 years ago
i love it!!

please tell me you'll have a story line for Haley and Rham!!:))

Nightstar1Nightstar1over 14 years ago
please dont leave the story unfinished

cant wait for the next chapter! please update quick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please come back and continue.

I don't usually leave comments (I'm what you would call a "guest," or, more derogatorily, a lurker), but please finish this story. It's painful to see something so beautiful left unfinished.

When I started reading the first chapter of the first trilogy, I was skeptical (I may be a man, but even I have feminist outrage at kidnapping women and forcing them to marry you) but, as was your obvious intention, I fell in love with the characters. Even if you don't start another series with the centaurs, at least finish this one. Again, it deserves to be finished properly.

mingaleemingaleeover 14 years ago
Love it

I have loved all of the Centaurian series. You are a wonderful writer. Reading each of the brothers stories, I think you love Callum the most. His character is the most developed and he is very complex. He's my favorite too :) Once again great story can't wait to read the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please continue

Okay I love your story and although it has been awhile I urge you take it back up. It is so good, the storyline is great, the characters diverse and interesting, the "intimate" parts deliciously steamy!!!

Hallows_EveHallows_Eveover 14 years ago
More please!

Don't stop now, I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Haley and Rham

Please make one about Haley and Rham, sort of like lust fueled puppy love, can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please?

It would be wonderful if you could finish this story, a great story deserves a great ending :) other stories would be good too... i know its hard to find time but we would really appreciate it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it!!!!

you should definately continue with the centaur stories! They are thrilling!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please!

Love it! I can't wait to see how it ends! And no, definitely not tiring of the centaur stories--would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story! Loved it 100%!

This trilogy is fantastic. It has a mix of mythology, fairy tale and romance. I think that you should continue with a couple of more stories about the centaurs and then have them published.

Heather_LeeHeather_Leeabout 14 years ago
I love the Centaur trilogy!

What a great series of stories. I can't wait to read more if and when it is written.

Insane4789Insane4789about 14 years ago
Amazing stories!

All the Centurian series are amazing. Hope there are more in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved all the Centaur stories - please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love it

Love your stories keep writing.. can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great stories

Keep it up. I cried when Rose gave birth to the baby girl. All the Centaur stories are worth reading. How about one on Xavier.

SuperFreak007SuperFreak007about 14 years ago
<3

I love your Centaurian stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!!!

I stumbled across your Centaur stories by accident and boy am I glad I did. I read the whole series on the three brothers. Love your cliff hangers - not many writers can achieve the suspense like that, leaving the reader gagging for more. Are we going to find out what happens to Paul? Does he escape? Are we going to hear anymore about Soren, Julia and Hayley?

You have got to carry on this story. I can't get enough!

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Please keep writing the Centaurian stories, It would be nice to find out about Haley and Rhamnes and why he chose to name the squirrel Gury.

barbarajricebarbarajricealmost 14 years ago
been waiting awhile

I just finished reading all these stories for the second time. Please continue! I check every few days and have been checking for a long time. Would love to have another chapter and more centaur stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MORE!!!!

I love the centaur stories and have read them all through a few times but when i came back to read them i am confused as i am sure there was more to the Under centaurian protection series........ Like paul's fate!!! I too would also love some more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent imagery

First I LOVE the Centaur stories. I wish there were more...many more. I particularly like that there is good use of imagery in the stories, there are parts that allow the reader to form his or her own picture in the mind while not requiring the reader to work so hard at it that the story becomes unreadable. It is very difficult to find litterature that is both romantic and so blatantly, unapologeticly erotic as these stories are. Few writers understand that a story may be romantic in it's context and still contain love scenes which are raw, passaionate and graphic without losing the sentimate. Well done!

Masters_lil_SlaveMasters_lil_Slavealmost 14 years ago
LOVE THEM!! MORE PLEASE!!

Wow, is all I have to say. You have a great way of drawing the reader in and getting them hooked. The Centaur series that you have written are just awesome and I am glad I found them. I am sorry that I didn't read them sooner. I love the imagery as well as everything else about these stories. Thank you.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
great story...hope it isn't over

I hope you will be writing more.

First, I can't remember if it was in this series, but I was glad you did the anatomy/sex lesson. Like other readers, I wasn't sure how it was working :) I am glad you didn't let anything happen to Lila, and I am glad Julia loves him. I just pray she doesn't screw things up by freeing that bastard rapist, Paul.

I hope you aren't done with the story.

I agree with the other reader, you are very good at drawing a picture...the world comes to life from your words. And the characters are great. They really draw you in.

Write more SOON!

SapphireDSapphireDalmost 14 years ago
excellant

I love this series and the Reluctant Mate series as well. Please continue writing. Your imaginative story telling is captivating.

moonbaby10moonbaby10over 13 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the Centaur stories! You are so creative and its like the scenes and characters just jump right out at me. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Was a good story

Was a good story,until i got to the last written chapter and found NO ending,which seems more common than stories with endings.I guess i should start at the last chapter to see if it has an ending before starting at the begnning,and check the date published also,so will know if there is a chance of an ending sooner or later.

LeighdyLeighdyover 13 years ago
wow

Your centaur stories are amazing! I hope very much to see more of them and would hate to see them end here. I don't think I've ever read such an imaginative and well writen series of short stories that did not stick with what you typically see in a fantasy/nonhuman setting. Great job and I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
And then.........

?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great stories

i Love your centaur stories! I really hope you write more of them!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I hope you will write more Centaurian stories!!!! I love them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ok....

I have really enjoyed reading your stories about the centaur's, however i have to protest about the way that you ended things. Whatever happened to Paul and his cronies. Did they mate succesfully. Excuse spelling btw. lol Your imagination is inspiring and that will be reflected in my vote. Thanx for entertaining me for a couple of nights :) Seriously though, please complete this story or it will drive me dull. ahhhhhh dont need that now do i. lol hope to see the next submission soon. Well done again :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ehm!

I voted 5 stars. Your imagination is wonderful, and I fell for the brothers. One problem that I can't get past though. That is, the location of the centaur's genitals. Maybe they transform into humanoids for loving, and equestrians when necessary? Who knows. But please, don't let that question stop you from writing about OUR centaurs. We love them, and I can't wait for Haley to grow up. Thanks for writing these stories.

camali45camali45over 13 years ago
more!

I love these stories! ohh please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!

So few people actually write about centaurs! We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!!!

I absolutely love your Centaurian stories!!! Keep them coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!!!

Please you have to continue these stories!!! They are awesome! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More Please!

I love the stories I would like to read more!

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
PLEASE write more Centaurian stories!!

All 3 of your Centaurian stories have been fabulous to read!!!! Please keep more coming especially with so many Centaurs to write about!!!!!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
suggestion

i absolutely love your stories , and i am eagerly anticipating more .as a suggestion may be you could have a plain heroine in your next story :))

booklover99booklover99about 13 years ago
More please!

Love love love these centaurs! Please write more !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for creating such wonderful and exciting stories! What a pleasure to read!

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Finish???

Are you going to finish Soren's story? He needs to mate with Julia, kill Paul and the other criminals....plus have Julia have a colt and have Haley grow up. I could've sworn there was a story that was based on another Centaur with Sonja healing a Centaur from another tribe....but it's not listed on your story list. Did you post under another name?? Please let me know what it is, so I can further read the amazing Centaurian stories you have written!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I want more!

I read your entire Centaur series and I love it!! So hot!! And...I want to know the end to Soren's story! So many loose threads...please don't stop now.

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianalmost 13 years ago

Do you even come on here any more? It's been two years! We'd all like to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more!!!!!!!

you HAVE to finish this sory!!!!! it would be criminal if you didn't! please hurry and write another chapter, or two!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

please you need to write more for this couple and maybe one for Haley too.

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 12 years ago
Please Finish This Story!!

I have read it four times and i am still waiting for the rest, please send the next chapter and i want to know about Haley and who her mate will be, though i think i know who it might be, Please send the next chapter!!!!!!!!!

SweetSexyParamourSweetSexyParamourover 12 years ago

This is one of the first series I read when I first started coming to the site. I stumbled upon it again, and love it as much now as I did then. Please finish it. Will Julia try to help Paul or allow the mating? How is Lila doing, and what is life like for Sonja? How does Haley adapt to her new life? There are so many questions that need answered. Please finish the story!

Crazed4LifeCrazed4Lifeover 12 years ago
Please

Update! I am dying to know what happens.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 12 years ago
Like the rest...

I'd like to know if there will ever be a continuance of this story? As a few others stated it was also my first foray into this genre and got me hooked. If you don't plan to continue it please let me know so i can stop waiting for it!!

tap04950tap04950over 12 years ago
Freaking Awesome!!!

Please continue this series. What happens with Haley and the colts in this village?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

Anyone know when and if the next chapter is coming??? This is one of the best stories I've read. Is Soren going to kill paul or listen to his mate? Will paul try to escape? Who will haley be mated too? Lots of questions that need answers.

BudladyBudladyover 12 years ago
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

please more of this story its quite gripping i love the way you write

icegirl81icegirl81over 12 years ago
I am soooo loving this story!!!!!

I absolutely love this story, I am so looking forward for more posts, please, please, please continue with it :)

wicked23wicked23over 12 years ago
Amazing as always

Please tell me there is going to be more chapters have fallen in love with your centaur collection. It would be amazing if you were to get them published would buy them all.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please continue!!!!

Don't leave us hanging like this....!!!!! I would love to read more of your centaurian stories ^__^

HotchocolateseductionHotchocolateseductionabout 12 years ago
more

Will there ever be more to Sorens' story? And I would luv to see stories for sonja and haley.

eskimokisses84eskimokisses84about 12 years ago
Please! More!

The series grabs my attention so fully, then it ends! Please don't let this be the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Will there be more?

I have enjoyed these stories very much and would like to spend more time with the Centaurians. Thank you.

gabbytasha2001gabbytasha2001about 12 years ago
more please

after reading your stories i would so enjoy reading more of your work...also these types of stories are new to me and i havent found many other writers that take them in the direction that you have

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
!!!

I love your Centurian stories and I hope you write more!!!

AnaautumnAnaautumnalmost 12 years ago
More please....

I would love for you to write more. I love following their lives. Please do continue to write following there stories. These are very good. :-)

redneckwomanredneckwomanalmost 12 years ago
please ma'am i want some more

you just have to keep going with this. its to good to stop now!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Haley

I would love to hear a story about Haley when shes all grown up. She sounds like a fiesty little girl and would make a wonderful story with her little admirer Rhamnes.

HellsSpawnHellsSpawnover 11 years ago
More!!

I know it's been years, but I really think there's so much more you could do with them. What happens with Paul? What about Hayle? What happens when she grows up? I'd love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please.

Please continue with the story. So much is left unanswered.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous