All Comments on 'The List Ch. 01'

by handsomeyetnice

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good start--now keep the ball rolling

Next story in the series, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More!

More, please! - and more facials...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more

i love bigdick store

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Buildup!

Anxiously waiting on chapter 2 of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Start

I like the premise. Bodes well for a good series.

Texas TeaseTexas Teaseabout 16 years ago
clarification

Moths do not become butterflies. Caterpillars become either moths or butterflies dependent upon the species. I couldn't get past this, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
That isn't all...

...u may write well but your knowledge of insect biology sucks BIGTIME!

frost1226frost1226over 11 years ago
wow blown away

This story is epic and want to know is there more as you have room to grow this story into the best on this site

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 10 years ago
Birth of an Egomaniac.

"I was once a wussy nerd but after the girls discovered the secret of my big prick, I became the confident athlete and stud you see before you."

Big prick squared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

egomaniacs worry about size, no female would just drop and jack someone off unless they had feelings for them. Could be a good story if it didn't mimic a cheep porno or a high school musical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In real life a big cock is not all that great or amazing

I'm a normal guy I go to the gym I'm a little funnier than average quick witted I have a big cock and its pretty thick a lot of guys think that's awesome I would love to have that shit going on. Here's the reality of it about one out of three women I think I am going to sleep with see it and are like that shit is not going in me. Its very disappointing you think everything is going well she's smart, funny, good looking, and bring her back to your place things are moveing along and when you unzip 1/3 are like game over sure she will be nice about it oh this going to fast or I'm sorry I'm not quit ready for this yet I will talk to you tomorrow but here is how it is she's scared of the size of it and she is never calling you again its just not happening. Out of the women who are cool with it you can't just bang away and fully lose yourself in the moment because, in most women you will bottom out and despite what most of these stories tell you women hate that, it's incredibly painful for most of them. If you hit the back wall the cervix or whatever, it's sex over and she may be crying one girl told me its worse than getting punched in the muff. Also you can't get a proper blow job because after about four minutes sometimes less her jaw is going to start to hurt and she is not going to want to continue doing it and even if she say no I'll finish I can't get really into a BJ I know she no longer wants to be giving. On top of all that you need to get different boxer briefs then regular guys unless you are into your cock and balls feeling straight jacketed and just crazy uncomfortable all the time. I order my underwear on amazon because no store that I know of around me cuts boxes with extra trunk and ball space and you can't get a three pack of them even online well not the decent ones with breathable comfortable fabric that will not give you a major case of swamp ass at the office in the summer the good ones are sold in singles and they are not cheap. The take away being smaller down below would honesty make life easier the 5 to 10 percent of women I've come across who are size queens and think its the greatest shit since sliced bread are not worth it because most of them have a screw loose and are not the type you want in a long term relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meh

Getting tired of all the 10 inch cocks in these stories

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Wow

So the shy virgin nerd with the monster cock has a slut for a friend? Yeah that's as believable as every girl seeing his dick will instantly drop to her knees and fuck him. Guess if you need a jerk off story this is for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous