All Comments on 'The Show Must Go On Ch. 06'

by DavePunter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Don't expect anything too wild from my stuff - if

what wilder, would I consider, would I want if I had a wife getting aids and fucking around while I would be home ? and know nothing of it ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another Anonymous Comment...

I see there's another moaner who wants to complain about characters in stories getting HIV etc. They don't have to read this stuff.

This is fiction! The story is great. I like it. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fiction is fiction,

I really like this series to date. Even if the wife ends up in a gang bang, who cares, this is fantasy. Aids, HIV, are not a part of this.

So let me speculate on the next installment, since she was contracted to be completly nude, and it didn't end up that way, I suspect an encore is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pictures

Every where you go, everything you do, someone is taking your picture. When husband finds this in pictures on the internet how will he feel, how would you feel.

BordermanBordermanabout 13 years ago
Great

A great set of stories really enjoyed them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just as long as every one knows it is fiction

But the dangers of oral sex are NOT always known unfortunately, so I was glad there was no such risk in this chapter. I presume she would have washed her hand after.

The birthday boy was at no risk either, so well written.

I guess Dave took notice of comments after the heroine swallowed the magician's cum. So well done. it is worth commending the work of authors who read comments.

Thank you. It was well written.

As long as she does not make a habit of the blowjobs, and is careful to apologise to her husband and explain the cirCUMstances as soon as possible. Preferably by email with many declarations of her love and determination to give him all the benefits of her love when she gets home.

Better tell hubby about sharing room but not bed or sex too. You do not want him to hear about that from others. not if you want to stay married!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous