All Comments on 'Return of a Princess Ch. 01'

by thedevilsangel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great beginning

I like this story very much so far..you've set a good tone with this story line keep it going..

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
I agree, a very good beginning

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Make that three

I also enjoyed your first installment, can't wait until you put up part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
PLEASE

can you continue? :) I would really like to know how this story is going to go.

bagsybagsyabout 16 years ago
love the story, but...

your story is fantastic! but the spelling and grammer mistakes are a little off putting and makes it hard to concentrate on the story. but that is easily rectified, PLEASE continue to write, just read over your work.

SparkedSparkedabout 16 years ago
same as everyone else

story is great, creative, and fun; but i mean come on, does it hurt ot edit it a little. just a bit. if in need of an editor there are so many on this site willing to lend help. utilize it, it will make your stories much more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The idea is good ...

... but the run-on sentences and spelling errors gravely take away from your story. If you can't get an editor, perhaps re-read before posting to reduce the errors as much as possible. Don't be discouraged though, you're off to a good start, just needs a bit refining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please get a proofreader

The story itself is very good, but it is hard to read because of many typos,misspellings and wrong word usage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
* _ *

Love it. the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
your story is not that bad

Hi

Sorry to read that you quit because of so much negative feed back !!

:>((

I think that whike the story sounds a little like Snow White and the plot is somewhat obvious it is written fairly well.

I think it was a good start and I hope that you might re-consider and try a few more stories and see if your imagination and craft bring something better.

btw You ar correct your story is MUCH better than many others I've read at this site.

Hope you get this as you wrote these stories a few years ago.

Good luck VC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous