All Comments on 'Bisexual Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01'

by member814

Sort by:
  • 192 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

What a hot story.

jushornyjushornyalmost 16 years ago
Steamy

Steamy hot...wonderfully written. I look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very hot!

Well written. Hope to see more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fricken HOT!!!

Thank you so much and what a hot story! Well written even. I could only dream of that and if you and your lady even talk about something like this, much less even doing it, your are one of the luckest guys on the planet. What I wouldn't do to make it a reality. Keep up the good work. If you write under another name please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
really honest and hot ! ! !

reading your story sounded exactly like many scenerios my hot bi muscle stud hubby(who recently opened up to me) and i have experienced...with one difference...the "other stud" was my father-in-law..who like my husband finally wanted to make his "bi" fantasies come to reality....and i couldn't be more happy with the turn of events...from my standpoint..as with many other women i am sure..nothing is a bigger turn on than watching and participating in male bi fun..and when it evolves like ours did..and with who it was...that is so hotttttt....hope you tell us more...

don-donna2don-donna2almost 16 years ago
Many men would not admit it but this a fantasy

shared by many--In my case so long as it does not progress to ANAL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i think

this is a bit more honest than those 'i want to watch my wife getting fucked by other men' LW stories. and a bit more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
THE ULTIMATE

I am a huge fan of this genre, both literary and actual as well as pictorial, and I would have to say of all the stories I have read on this subject...this is the best, the definitive one! There is literally nothing I would add or subtract or change. BRAVO!!!! Pieater

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 16 years ago
OMG

is all I can say. Loved every fucking, sucking second of it. This is my favorite subject (in real life, too - as someone else also said). Didn't check if there are others of yours here but sure will as soon as I get over my orgasm. Thanks!! Loved it...Keep it up (you and the stories).

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 16 years ago
excellent

Awesome, very well written and very well done. I've had similar experiences, and they were just as enjoyable as you describe, and you described it very well. Please continue writing.

BshavenBshavenalmost 16 years ago
hot hot hot

Great story. Nothing like sucking cun from a hot cock with the hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More

more more more more.......

Bi_in_VancouverBi_in_Vancouveralmost 16 years ago
My ultimate fantasy...

Wow, that was perfectly written and describes my ultimate fantasy of a mmf threesome. Hope to see more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nice 'job'

This is a very hot fantasy written like it really happened by one with experience sucking cock with his lady. How about a follow up story where this threesome meets again for some backdoor fun?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love MMF Sex

This was a great story and describes almost to the letter the experiences my wife and I have enjoyed with a couple of male friends. There is nothing hotter than licking a sperm filled freshly fucked pussy and better still if one gets to lick them both immediately after orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A really hot story!

Very descriptive both physically and emotionally. Keep up the great work. The Loving Wives/Bi genres are the hottest ones going.

Nordic manNordic manalmost 16 years ago
wonderful

can't wait to part two, three, four and more. one of the best stories writing about MMF that I have read in a very long time..

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Really hot!

This was very well-written and very hot! It came across as a very honest and authentic description of the fantasy. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot hot hot

loved this story and it sound just like my fav fantasy. It was beliveable too except the guys both lasted a lot longer than most guys really would

stvkomodostvkomodoalmost 16 years ago
great story!

These MMF stories are great to read.

They should have a seperate category instead of grouping them with group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome!

Never in all my years of reading literotica have I read such an amazing and horny story. Well done!

FunnbunniesFunnbunniesalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

Marvellous!!! My wife and I are dying to experience the same with a man or couple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The very best

I have read alot of stories ! This is the very best: You can see it, you can feel it and you can also dream it was happening to you all at the same time. If you have ever wanted to have this happen to you, thats the way it should happen. GREAT story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done

Very well written and loved the well thought out detail.

Keep it up.

rribletrribletover 15 years ago
Marvelous!!!

What a facinating read...and a powerful visual. I'm fortunate to have some friends that I've played with. This wonderful story has given me some new and exciting ideas for our next trist...thank you.

sail_guysail_guyabout 15 years ago
Very well done

Very well done w/good depiction of the fun messy sex can provide. The feelings of sinking into a pussy that is already wet with the semen of another man and then fellating him later must be awesome and the writer has done an exciting job of capturing them.

billcoombsbillcoombsabout 15 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY WELL DONE!!! FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER READ A STORY ABOUT WHAT I LOVE TO DO.THE WAY YOU DESCRIBE IT IS AS HOT AS THE ACT REALLY IS..READ BOTH CHAPTERS AND BOTH ARE OUTSTANDING.

GREAT WORK..HOPE THERE`S MORE TO CUM...BILL C.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bravo!!!

This story is so well written, I could almost taste the cock and sperm. Nothing tastes better than a fresh-fucked pussy or a cock just pulled out of the pussy. I've had some experiences of this type but nothing as great as you described here.

maudecardymaudecardyover 14 years ago
Ultimate fantasy

Great story line and details - I was there and rock hard from the begining. Look forward to reading more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Give me more!

Loved this story! I could almost taste that cock myself. this was one of the best bisexual stories I have read in a long time.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 14 years ago
Beautiful!

So incredibly sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fucking Gay

It's beautiful if your gay, I'm not, its garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so go away then...

the disclaimer tells you that the story contains man2man sex so what did you expect? open the door and come out of the closet dude, find a hard cock and suck it..great story btw

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fabulous and steamy

What a ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wrong category

repost in the Gay Male category

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG, like you read my dreams

thiss tory is like you jumped into my fantasies and dreams and wrote them down.

i can only hope and pray that my wife listens to me when i tell her that this is exactly what i want us to do together . . . . exactly!!!!

i want her to make me eat her cream filled pussy and to bring it home to me, i have told her this repeatedly, sometimes she will indulge me in my own creampie, but not to often.

i want to suck another man off . . . but only if she is there. i tell her this and we have a great orgasms together.

thanks for a great story

oakman

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Been there

I loved your story. It reminded me of my first taste of cock. My buddy and I were interested in the same girl and we would frequently end up hanging out together. One night Brandy played a video for us about bi sexual guys shareing a girl. Soon we were takeing turns fucking Brandy , then double teaming her, then she persuades my buddy to try sucking my cock. It felt so good that I couldnt stop him. Then she tells me its my turn. " dont be selfish " she said. Giveing your first blow job is allways the hardest but I did it and I loved it. I even ate his cum ! The next day I couldnt stop thinking about my buddies cock and how good his cum tasted. I had to have more ! I have been sucking on his tastey cock every day since.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 13 years ago
OMG!

Quite possibly the hottest story i've ever read. Thank YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A heap of mindless crap.!!!!!!!!!!

One of the worst,bar none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
marvelous

I don't know how many times I've read this story, but each and every time I've had a tremendous orgasm. It never fails to excite me, and although the semen is mine (disappointingly) and not someone else's, I love the texture and taste and smell as I lick it off my palm.....Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG!!

This is the hottest story I have read on here! I wish my husband wanted to do this. Would like to see another chapter with some backdoor action though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a pile of shit from a deceased mind.

One of the worst ! 00 !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

One of the best! 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the worst ! 1 !!

Absolutely demented .

joepikojoepikoabout 13 years ago
Kinda Funny!

I bet the guys who think this is so horrible have read it more than once. I think it is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!!

Great story, one of my biggest fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

What a great story and one I would love to enact!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the most idiotic, repulsive and inept shit ever !!

This sleazebag even writes his own anon comments. Nobody else could be this stupid !

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 13 years ago
I lost it.

While read this I was holding my cock so I could taste my precum, got so involved with the story and the next thing I knew I was ejaculating all over the place had to grab a towel to wipe it up, if I had tried to raise my hand to my mouth it would have dripped all over the floor.

randduderanddudealmost 13 years ago

Great story, hot, very well written. Describes not only the physical sensations so erotically, but the emotional parts as well, which really added to my enjoyment. Author did great job of making it feel real, drawing me into it. forget about those who always have problems with these themes! I love both and wonder why the hostiles read it, or if they even did read it. it totally turned me on, start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wife supplies cocks

One of, if not, the best story I've read. Well written and very hot. My wife and I have experienced the same thing many times to the point where we do multible guys at the same time. She accepts the fact that I love to suck and be fucked especially when we're both being banged at the same time. I enjoy the feeling of a cock up my ass while I'm cleaning up her cum filled pussy. Seeing a strange cock pounding her cunt all the way to the balls really gets me off. While we have a number of regulars we still search for more. She's especially hot for a black guy with 10 inches and of course I feel the same when it's buried to the balls up my "pussy". Although we usually take 8-10 cocks per week neither of us can get enough cock. We have now taken some of our outing out of the house and fuck guys in parks, ABS locations, in the cab of truckers and any other places where we can get the meat. We enjoy the idea of being fuck sluts for men and being filled with hot cum which we eat out of each other. Most of our friends are aware that we are a pair of fuck whores and some of them have joined in at times. We are totally in love with the life we lead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
that anonamus igit

i thought it was a great story that other igit is just that an igit that is short for idiot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What's this? It looks like we have an "anonamous" cretin contributing now.

Oh well,it is the first time in his pathetic life that someone reads his mind shit. Must be one of those trailer park trash, an uneducated lowlife.Whom else would read this perverted trash??

DMercatorDMercatorover 12 years ago
Don't listen to the homophobes...

...great hot story. If they chose to read the story after they read the warning than they it's just stupid for them to complain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"I started bobbing my head up and down going farther and farther down on his cock until he was again buried in my throat and I was swallowing his cock head."

I thought you said you hadn't done this before, little miss innocent: to do the "buried in my throat" without triggering any gag reflex at all requires a bit of practice, don't be naïve.

"Doug must not have cum for a month."

Sure, he did. In your wife. One page ago. Do follow the programme, please.

fix8ionfix8ionover 12 years ago
Fantasy of mine

I wish I was the husband. I have had the fantasy for some time now to suck a man off and feel him explode in my mouth. It started after I licked my own cum out of my GF's pussy the first time and I loved it. My GF will finger my ass while she blows me which I also love. I can't get her to use a strap on me. This story was hot. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love my dick in a well used pussy and a dick in my mouth.

There really is nothing more exciting than the sloppy, slippery feeling of your dick in a well stretched and slippery pussy...unless you have the big cock that just fucked it in your mouth at the same time. I love licking the cum from my wife's pussy, then fucking her and sucking the big dick clean and hopefully, getting another full load straight from the source!

slowandeasy103aslowandeasy103aabout 12 years ago
How In The Hell Did You Do That???

You were snooping around in my head and decided to play out one of my fantasies weren't you?

Uncanny how similar we are in this regard. Thank you for an awesome read and a throbbing hard on.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 12 years ago
Ditto. Couldn't say it better!

Have you noticed. The good ones last and last. This story will bring warmth to readers for ages; and the need to wash tiddy-whites just as often. Even if you don't have gay or bi- tendancies, you WILL enjoy this writer's quality efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
best ever

I think this may be the best story I've read here. At least, it rang every one of my turn-on bells. My wife and I have shared another guy a few times; I'm going to show her this story, because I think it will make her hot to do it again. One of our favorites is for him to fuck her reverse cowgirl so I can lick and suck them both as he thrusts his cock in her pussy and lay my tongue on the underside of his cock to feel every pulse as he shoots off in her pussy. Another is for us to kiss each other with his hard cock between us as I fuck her slick hot pussy filled with his cum. This story really makes me want to do this again soon! Oh yeah, and it also made me cum real hard too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wish i was there

I too have the same fantasy you do . your story was great , had me hard wanting to eat my wife''s pussy full of cum and suck the cock that gave it to her . another story please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perversion at its most depraved. Utter garbage !

Well deserved "1" star !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Need more episodes!

Nicely written, but could have follow-on chapters.

M-M kissing is missing from this one. It's controversial, but maybe in a later chapter?

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 12 years ago
you got me

I shot my load just reading this story, I loved it. I am such a cum slut myself that I wish I could get the wife to do this but alas she can not because of health reasons. I am sure that if I had the chance to do it, I would suck off a baseball team but that wont happen either darn it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

i loved it thank you more please had me hard while i was reading

ba10016ba10016almost 12 years ago
Lucky man

I want so badly to be that husband. I want my wife to jerk off another man's cock while I suck it and swallow his load. The only thing that could have improved the story was for the husband to be wearing lingerie and the wife calling him a sissy cocksucker (but with love in her voice).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hinting of this Fantasy

I have made my wife cum really hard when I talk to her about how I wish I could eat her out while fucking her. I tell her how good it would feel to have "a hard cock" in your wet pussy while my mouth is all over your swollen clit. This makes her cum buckets. I'm hoping this will lead to the possible exploration of our sexual fantasies of which a MFM is one. I really am orally inclined and so this is a fantasy of mine, pleasing her and another guy together. MMMM. Ladies take note and if your not sure how your guy might react then try reading one of these stories or watching a porn together and see where things go from there. We all need to be more open about the joys and pleasures of good (safe) sex.

pamcdpamcdalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I have to join others who have said they would love for this to happen in there lives. I want to also suck a cock while I am buried deep in a pussy. I love the taste of my cumm but not so much the thickness of it going down my throat. Great story, I had a great cummmmm. Thanks keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My dreams

I dream of this all the time. In real life I only sucked a shemale cock once. It was great but never got another chance. I have this dream all the time but also take in the ass. I also dream of a black dentist we once had. He had a huge cock and an erection while working on my wife. She was mortified and I get a hard on everytime we talk about it. Any GREAT story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfection

As others said...I have this fantasy, the ultimate fantasy. Just sent my gf your story! Thank you so much for putting into words what most of us feel deep in our minds.

It is not the male body or the looks, it's not the flirt or the romance, it's just "the" penis.

Greetings from PT

thongpantythongpantyover 11 years ago
Great story

This is my greatest fantasy (mmf). If i am gay its between the naval and the knees.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot as sexy stockings

Such a hot story. I love forcing my hubby to take one of my colleagues' cocks in his mouth after the guy has fucked me in our bed. He gets so jealous and so turned on all at the same time. Next I want to watch him, dressed as a nurse, get taken from behind while two of my other colleagues shag me senseless. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot my self would love to my self naked next to a couple

& masterbate over there naked bodys & maybe totch them & they want to suck my cock,husband & wife licking at my hard cock

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51over 11 years ago
One of the Most Erotic Stories

I have read this story several times and it always makes me hard and more so makes me want to explore my bi-curious side. The story is so well written that I can almost imagine exactly how it must feel. I have awakened several times hard as can be dreaming about sucking myself off - not limber or long enough - none the less it fires up my desire to taste it for my self. Great story

!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well written but One-sided

This type of story is great as far as it goes. Why doesn't the other guy also suck cock with the same gusto?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
perfect

This story perfectly desribes my fantasies. Loved the explicit descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Extremely Hot!!!!

Wow I would love to play this fantasy out. It made me very horny. I would enjoy this very much if my wife would like to try this.

desperate1desperate1about 11 years ago
Thankyou

This brought back some wonderful memories from my own marriage. I cant thank you enough. You have caught the mind of a cocksucker (as opposed to a gay guy) so perfectly. Although I am rather more Bi than your guy in this story, its perfection

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
3 times

every time i read this story i get so hard and cum so much. i really have to find a cock to suck and get sucked

aarrrghaarrrghalmost 11 years ago
Inside the mind

You have written is inside the mind of many men. They would love to try it but social pressure and or religion keeps them unhappy with these repressed desires. I've had the pleasure of doing this kind of 3-some when I was married. My EX was more tolerant than enthused. For me, nothing smells or tastes better than a fresh-fucked pussy or a cock just pulled out of the pussy.

This was extremely well written. The negative comments come from guys that have avidly read EVERY WORD! Please write more but no anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sick and deprived garbage.

Written by a sociopath !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Extremely HOT, I love it when a wife and husband share a cock and the wife. I dream of me and my wife sharing a cock. We have discussed bringing another guy and she is for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done.

Many completly masculine males have jacked off secretly fantasizing about this scenario.

We are afraid or ashamed to admit it to anyone.

We dont want to looked upon as 'FAGS", so we leave it in our fantasy life and dont dare speak of it.

Make no mistake I LOVE pussy and nothing could ever replace my wife but the idea of being free to do as I wish with another masculine males hard dick is exciting as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh, Yeah!

This story brought back so many hot memories about a couple I was involved with several years ago. I was (and still am, to a point, I guess) straight, but both the husband and wife were so incredibly sexy that things got wild and lasted for an entire weekend. We started on a Friday evening and I didn't leave their house until Sunday night. We made love to each other so many times I lost count. Her job took them to another city and we lost touch. I've been wanting to share those experiences here on Literotica, but I could not compete with the level of this story (and Chapter 02)!

2inBris2inBrisover 10 years ago
Best.

I have read a LOT of stories in this genre, and this has got to be close to the best one I've ever read. Nails it in all aspects. Well done, and please, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sensitive, horny and moving.

I really enjoyed this, and its top quality writing for this genre. I love the theme, it made me crazy hot with lust. I imagined my man who is straight getting it on with a submissive male. I know it will never happen, but I am a bi girl and would love to live out my fantasy of threesomes one day. And gay porn is sexy as hell, all the homophobes commenting here obviously don't know what they are missing. If I love fucking men, I also enjoy watching them be fucked and its a turn on no matter if their partner is male or female.:-)

938ab938abover 10 years ago
Super story.

Best of this genre I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please stick to fiction

biography not needed-- 1*

Tease_Me84Tease_Me84about 10 years ago
Wow - Oh Yeah!

This was just amazing. Everything described perfectly. So hot and only part 1!

I really enjoyed this, made me so horny. I wish my man would do this with me. I'm a bisexual female and totally happy with having another female with us (hasn't said yes to that yet either) and I'm totally hot for this too. Nothing sexier that people enjoying themselves and having fun, whether it is with someone of the same sex, or opposite. I am also not going to complain if I get to watch :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great story I too suck dick with my girl Ann!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So Good!

This was well written and so GOOD, I came more than once, without toughing myself. Me being a cum junkie, made this story for me. Please continue to write more.

jackbirdjayjackbirdjayabout 10 years ago
so hot

My girl Donna and I did the same thing. Nothing better than sharing a cock with your gf. I even got fucked as she sucked me off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I never had the opportunity for anything like this while I was married and it's even less likely now but to me the ultimate pleasure would be sucking a cock while fucking a woman. (Or maybe getting fucked while eating pussy.)

I'd certainly like to try either or both, probably a few thousand times.... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

my girlfriend and I have had threeways with another woman and those were excellent for us both. She knew I had stroked and sucked a few times with a long time friend of mine and one time, she kind of hinted that she'd like to have me and another guy and her in a threeway. We dirty talked and fantasized about it for a couple of months and she revealed that she was hot to watch a guy suck my cock and for me to return the favor. My friend was up for joining us and we made it happen. The action between me and him was just one part of our 3way, but it was definately one of the highlights for all three of us.

SkalecSkalecalmost 10 years ago
So hot

Fan-fukin-tastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cock Sucker

Wow, this is my wife's fantasy exactly. We role play to this exact scenario each time we have sex. She gets off usually two times while I eat her pussy and she tells me how a guy is rubbing his huge cock on my face until she has me giving a great blow job. I have to admit she has me so worked up by the time she cums the second time, I am so horny I take my cock and beat it until I pull my legs over my head hold to the headboard with my feet til I'm cumming in my own mouth. Ahhhhhh so satisfying! She definitely has me ready for my "Real cock" as she always says. You want a "Real cock to suck don't you". What am I to say in the middle of hot sex. I tell her what she wants to hear and what I am trained to do, "Yes baby I would suck a real cock right now for you!" One of our especially hot nights is when I get the 7" lifelike cock/dildo out. She gets so hot rubbing this cock all over me, teasing me then making me suck it. She creams every time I am able to take the whole cock down my throat. Good stuff. She calls me her "Cock sucker"! Just so you will know she's 56 I'm 59. Hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry I ment a 5!

Very hot and a lucky guy. Wish me luck on mine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Love the story. Karen and I have an ongoing bi threesome with our ex in law John. He is a perfect fit for both of us. John is only 4 inches and uncut. He is the perfect size for anal with both of us. John also fits into Karen's clothes when we want that. John also takes my eight inches just fine. We have been twice weekly for almost three years now. John's ex did not have any appreciation for what he does. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT!!!

Very hot and sexy story! I wish I had a wife like Linda. I'm drooling at the hopes of finding one some day. Don't know about cocksucking part but do want to eat her cock cum filled pussy after another man fucks her, then fuck her afterwards. Also wouldn't mind kissing her after she's sucked him to orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my fantasy all the way !!

hot hot hot= just what I want with the added strap on up my ass.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous