All Comments on 'College Daze'

by michaeliam

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very realistic- Great story

Fine story very good details. The descriptions and situation are believable. keep up the fine writing.

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 16 years ago
Very realistic

Hot story! I know from experience that this sort of thing DOES happen ... doesn't seem to be written about much though!

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 15 years ago
Great

This story is way better than Alex & Kyle 3, shame too 1 & 2 were looking promising too, no offense bud. You are definatly a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
my experience too

I used to be have this experience .....

But, I was Jack ....

It started at one night when I was still a student giving community service at the village for about one month. I came to the village with 3 other students, 1 male and 2 female. We stayed at the house of chief of the village. As the house only have 2 additional small room, I have to share 1 bed with my male colleague, and the females also shared 1 bed in another room.

One week before we finish the service, at one night I had erotic dream with my girlfriend gave me handjob. Suddenly I awaked, and found that it was my male colleague who did it. At first, I was shocked. I'm not gay !!! I want to punch him at his face.

But the pleasure is really great. So I pretended to sleep. I enjoy his stroke in my cock. He did it very slowly, from the base to the top. It feels amazing. And soon I exploded my cum and fall to sleep.

In the morning, I told him that last night I have erotic dream with my girlfriend until I came. I acted as I did not know that it was him who did it. He only replied with smile in his face.

That night, I was heartbeated waiting him to do it again. And yes he did it. Since then, he always did it every night until the last day in the village. But, both of us never talk about this.

Honestly, sometimes I want to give return to him. Sometimes I want him give me blowjob. And sometimes I want give him blowjob. But I do not enough brave to do it.

I am a happily married guy, but sometimes I remember that exquisite experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
whew!

This got me hot, i could be either party. The comments got me hot too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This got me so excited! I wish I could find more stories like this one! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would love to wake up with a buddy doing this to me or even the other way around where he wakes up to me doing that to him and he has always wanted it as well...very hot. I like the idea of waking up and my buddy is fucking my mouth...I'd continue to pretend to be asleep and let him cum...something so erotic about this...you know being gay by sucking cock but not by choice at first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really erotic, I've always wanted to be woken up by someone giving me a blow job. I've mentioned it to my wife numerous times with the hope that one day she would actually do it...I'm still waiting after 25 years. So...if I ever had an opportunity to even let a a bi or gay guy wake me up this way, I would not stop it but probably explode very quickly when I realized someone was taking advantage of me while I was sleeping. I have even thought about how it would be to be the one giving the blowjob. I have a couple of friends I would love to suck off but would never try it less it destroys long term friendships, but it is really hot to think about being able to do that and get away with it. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous