All Comments on 'Call Me "Mom" Ch. 03'

by simonspleasure

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
T43HUNTER6T43HUNTER6about 16 years ago
Delightful

Only one thing,women do not masterbate,they play with themselves until a fishy type smell[attracts all real men] is given off ;then they are not only ready but need shagging.Point taken.

momsonromancemomsonromanceover 13 years ago
Very Hot!

I would love a "mom" of my own!

hornee1hornee1over 7 years ago
Mom

Love the way you drew me into your story.Had me hard from the beginning. Nice build up from beginning.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Great love story

Both were lucky to find each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Soooooo fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it, but I felt like something was missing. First you must do a better job of checking grammar ( spelling), which means some one should be editing your work. It's a great story line, and I'm sure there will be requests to add more chapters. That's totally your call; you have to feel the need. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loved it so much. My widowed mom moved me to her bed and taught me to kiss her like Daddy. Then she did some fo the things she would do with daddy - jerking me off and oral. I got so addicted to it - but she would not fuck me. Later when VCR's came out and I was in college, we agreed to exchange some of our tapes to have new inventory. I slipped in a copies of Taboo and Love American Style. She could not resist going all the way after watching those. She even confessed that she used them to seduce another mom and said that friend's mom and her son were doing what we were doing. She is long gone now but I still like to have a woman be my sweet but stern mommy in bed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If both have that fantasy then do the role playing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous