All Comments on 'My Wife and Her Lover'

by slobber

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Scuze me while I puke

Another story about a wimp husband. Tell me if he is a business major then he must get some big bucks and she does too. Other better qualified people have to go on welfare while dunces like this couple have their little fling. He is a wimp she is a whore and Dr. Jones is a cheating preditor. What's interesting about this story. As a matter of fact what's sexy about a slut that spreads her legs for anyone while hubby jerks hs little pee wee...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So what happened when they got home?

You ignored this critical bit of information. Did they both feel excited and fuck the night away? Was she too tired for him? Did he not want to have sloppy seconds? Did he go down on her immediately? Did their sex life improve, get worse or not chage?

<br><br>

The whole point is how this affected the husband and their relationship, which you completely ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just More Wimp-Husband, Slut Wife Excrement

These wimp writers are all born of the same mold. They have no imagination so all their stories read exactly the same. There's never any deviation from one plot. That the writer lost his manhood a long time ago comes across in every line in their stories. What this writer should be doing instead of wasting his time and ours, is to get the therapy he needs to recover his manhood.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 16 years ago
Why always "Anonymous Comment"???

I continue to be amazed at the number of negetive comments from the people lurking in the shadows and hiding behind the cloak of "Anonymous Comment".

Great story! Keep up the good work!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 16 years ago
Why always "Anonymous Comment"???

I continue to be amazed at the number of negetive comments from the people lurking in the shadows and hiding behind the cloak of "Anonymous Comment".

Great story! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Non Erotic

If you are so bored after such a short time, move on.Do not understand what this would do for stright husband. If he's not getting layed,what the fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Grow up, get real

Grow up and get real seacoastcouple. Using a fancy name or staying anonymous makes no difference on the internet. Any name used is as meaningfull as anonymous. By the way, this "anonymous" feller thought it to be a pretty crappy story to. Now excuse me, I am gonna hide again. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
SLUT

Just a SLUT of a wife and A Fucking WIMP of a Husband. Your story wasn't worth the time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent!

I liked it very much. My wife likes a variety of fantasies as do I. I like the focus on the build up to her night with the doctor instead of the usual focus on the details of what they did. How their lives developed later is only as important as the author wants to make it. All the negative comments seem to be from one, at most two vitriolic rednecks who from their psychology seem to be missing a wife or girl friend. We can only guess at the reason :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You have one major statement made by the wife

in the story as she goes to fuck her lover the first time and bareback at that. "I love you! You know that and please never doubt it. This changes nothing between us." she said." Can you imagine any comment being as stupid as this. What did it not change? That she was committing adultry for the first time? That she was spending time away from her husband and not in her marriage? That she was taking a man into her as a lover that was not her husband? That she was having bareback sex with a man not her husband? It did state they had blood test done for diseases, good planning there, but nothing was said about possible pregnancy. Was the fact it had nothing to change between them include her having another man's baby? There are only twenty four hours in a day. If you work eight with lunch and travel time that takes almost ten hours a day. With sleep up to eight hours a day. So that leaves at most six hours a day between a husband and wife for their marriage. If she spends three hours a day with her lover, that means the marriage has only fifty percent of her relationship time. Yes a wife can commit adutlry, with or without the husbands permission. Yes she can love her husband. But she cannot be in lust with her husband if she is in lust or love with her lover. We do call them lovers for a reason. She may still love her husband but it is more like loving a relative, friend, or pet than as your loving spouse in a marriage. Put another way she no longer had a marriage she had a roommate who shared living expenses and had benefits. The marriage was dead. The doctor moved away after two years and hubby got her back, isnt it great to get the leftovers, after her lover left her? You know what would have made the story more realistic and erotic? If when she used her home to entertain her lover who was her boss (that does real as whore doesnt it) had she brought a new young nurse to enterain her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Do You Get It Now Cuck !!!

You are 1 of very few who need male disrespect and humiliation to get excited. That doesn't make you special just jadedly stupid and sick way below human convention.<P>

Now if that makes you proud you are addicted to self demeanment and you really do need help - soon. Fetishes of this kind are an addiction which like any other addiction just gets worse as more revolting sick shit is needed to get excited. Soon child porn will beckon and you won't resist because you crave more sordid crap just to get off.<P>

Sad huh - not much more in life to live for is there as you become more numb to what normal life can offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
zero means we don't like it

For the geniuses who don't get the reason for the many zeros by anon readers. They think they come from two people only: you can not post on the same story many times anonymously -try it! Which means many people don't like it and are trying to tell the guy to move the crap out or write something people like to read. Got a problem with that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The meeting between the wife and the doctor needs

to be discribe in much more greater detail. The story leading up to her meeeting the doctor was OK but you rushed the sex which should be the best part. I gave you a 100 to help offest the fucking ass holes who think the story was real life! When will Lit. make these people put their names on their comments? They read every fucking Loving wife story and then bitch like will cuck themselves. They have no other likfe. This story was OK, not the bet not the worst.

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
Anonymous = spineless

Are you sure about that multiple rating thing? I thought it was that you anonymous guys were as spineless as you described the charactor in this story. Yea, in fact, that's much more likely.

sparty_partysparty_partyabout 16 years ago
Superficfial but Likable

A well written submission. Story follows a nice sequence that is easy to read and follow. A bit more character development would have made it more enticing. The situation was believable, expressing a rather common fantasy.

DT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cuckold

I really don't like stories which use humiliation and try confuse it with eroticism. With all the S.T.D.'s and failing families present in the world today, sex as described in the stories are about as erotic as reading the obituaries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Take no notice of these so called moral reviewers

There's a reason it's called fantasy and if you want to make it your reality that's fine too no matter what these sanctimonious, self righteous morons say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
and him?

He can have other women? does other women? Careful what one asks for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

wow..superb..i am having the same feeling...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
superb

wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My wife

Wow. Very exciting. I'd love to drive my wife to a motel knowing another man is waiting there to screw her.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Fail

Not 'fail' because she is adventurous!

Not 'fail' because Hubby is an instigating cuck!

'Fail' because the Hubby/Narrator (as noted by an earlier Anon) makes no mention on the effect Sweetie's affair was making on Hubby's relationship with her! Did he still enjoy her body, or she his? More often than before, or less? Did her lover enjoy privileges Hubby did not get offered ... or vice versa?

Of course it made a difference! Why DO it if it is NOT going to change something significantly? It is not like it was a drunken decision, once, with a stranger.

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sexy Attire

Black lingerie and stockings would complete the first-date outfit, and Dr. Jones might furnish some provocative accessories (boots, long gloves) at later encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My wife

This story is so much like mine, even down to me driving her to and from her lovers home. They too also had sex in my house while I was home in another room.

The biggest differences were my wife's first affair lasted over 6 years during which they fell totally in love with each other and she has had about 4 others since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice flow

Thanks, I enjoyed that. It had a nice realistic flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"I got bored"

FUCKING CHILD

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WACC

Another stupid cuck story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice Story!

My wife and I both loved this story as it reflected our personal experiences with wife sharing. Your story was narrated in a low-key manner, which made it much more believable.

Rather than having all kinds of explicit details your story heated up with comments like “no panties”, “see through blouse”, “shaved pussy” and “…when I see her next time she will be well fucked by another man.” This was very erotic.

Driving the wife to her affair, awaiting her call, and then picking her up afterward increased the dramatic tension. We even noticed that the wife did not tell the husband every detail right away....that keeps the marital sex hotter for days after a hot wife outing. Nice and slow.

All in all, an excellent story!

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Lost me in the second paragraph

They just got bored? He doesn't know why, but he fantasizes about someone else and his wife? Just a badly contrived excuse for a cuckhold story. If you are going to write this fantasy, then you need to understand it. It needs to make sense. This didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife meeting lover

First class description of what really happens. Thr knotting in the stomach. The erections on hearing key words.

The excitement that keeps you hard all day.

The agreement she gives and then goes ahead and actually does it and enjoys it. Absolutely briilliant and true to life. Lets have more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you know it's a great story when...

all the cuck haters read it and then scream and complain because they read it. I love those with such a room temperature IQ they can't figure that out. If I don't like a story I don't read it. Who says being a cuck is a bad thing? If that's what turns you on then go for it. That is what Literotcia is all about. Mostly I suspect these guys are living with their mothers and have never had an actual girlfriend. Actually they read these stories because they like them but feel so ashamed of it they write all the nasty comments. Relax all you closet cucks. It's time for you to come out of the closet and write your own cuck fantasies. You know you have them:-) You know the whole time you're reading this story your hand is in your shorts. Come on... admit it.

SeangeistSeangeistover 4 years ago
Simple interesting short

A simple story. Good tease.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck learns to share his whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How much longer will it take for the cuck to realize he's gay?

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Don't like your pen name but your writing is the best of the best. As to the real slobs who never write anything of their own and never give any good reason for their idiotic remarks, I say to them: Confusion to our enemies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The "slobber" is likely additional evidence of mental illness beyond that shown by authorship of this sad submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

जब पत्नी को उसके यार से चुदवाने के लिए खुद ही ले जा रहे हैं तो फिर वह कन्डोम के साथ चुदवाये या बिना कंडोम के, क्या फ़र्क़ पड़ता है ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous