All Comments on 'Auntie'

by sparty_party

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Migraine Headaches Are More Enjoyable Than This

The writer has no idea of how to tell a story, and no concept of what a story should be, much less an erotic one. Pass this one by, reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This is awful

not worth reading

rene_houstonrene_houstonalmost 16 years ago
Great story!

Very enjoyable tale of family love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GREAT STORY

Very well written. Easy to read. Loved you first person narrative style.......a nice change of pace. Loved the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice

great character development. nice scenario. a good read

wayback38wayback38almost 13 years ago
Verrry interesting, but....

...doesn't make my dick twitch. Obviously, you put plenty of effort in the writing, but I doubt it is the sort of hot, wicked stuff that most--no, not all--Literotica fans hope for.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Maybe if Japanese Sweetie were the author...

The control of English might be excusable if Sweetie (who is Japanese) were the author. Alas, the author is gringo Hubby.

Auntie's initial act is on comprehensible. It simply makes NO sense.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
great international setting but spotty storytelling technique

The abrupt ending was pretty true to life, but why choose that for ending ? Overall, I read with great pleasure all the cultural references. The dichotomy of Japanese public face and private life is ever fascinating.

The mystery of why auntie severed the connection with narrator and wife is what seperates professional writers from amateur ones. I don't want to be too harsh because this story tried to be ' different '. Kudos for that much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous