All Comments on 'Blonde Fucks Blacks Ch. 13'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Tight!!

Yo Sam, dis story is on point! You know dem white bitches want dat big black dick! All you white boyz is jus jealous!

Don't listen to da hatin' from all the racists Sam! You got plenty of luv and street cred from da brothers out here. And if any brother is dissin you, he ain't black yo! He be white and hatin'! Peace!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
My name is no talent

I write stupid little sort of stories that nobody wants to read,cause I want to be somebody,anybody but me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A great work of fiction.

This could have all be avoided with one basket ball tossed into the mix. I believe the grandmother is usually the person responsible in these cases so the question is why she didnt just give him a coloring book and take away his pen and paper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It's a perfect 21 and thus literature

A Chapter 13 written by a Chapter 8. Keep on keepin it real, know what I'm sayin'?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I LOVE BLACK WOMEN

But its the black men I cant stand,and you certainly do not have bigger dicks than white men.I know that from what my black girlfrieds have told me.In evolutionary terms women are several thousands of years in advance of men,last in with the monkeys come black bastards like you.Now get back in the plantation while we plant our white seed in your women.A real racist,with the gas chamber to prove it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not Really

I am Prussian,and my brother made the last comment,what we cannot understand is why this arrogant organisation is allowed to continue.We are sure[all the format of the texts have been analysed ]that samx is an anti american organisation.We in Europe do not understand why you tolerate such outrageous propaganda,because that is what it is.We notice that a pattern is emerging in the comments,and we can trace IP,s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Idiots!

Not sure who are the bigger idiots,sambo or the 2 who say they liked this. Oh, they are all the same,that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fool Nobody

Da hood,ALL EFFORTS ARE BEING MADE TO GET Literotica banned by two major internet providers for allowing this to go on.We of course are European.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
We Know

Who is behind this organisation,we also know who Literotica really is.BT connect and AOL HAVE BOTH BEEN APPROACHED TO BAN THIS SITE,we did it with XNXX,and we will do it with Literotica.You may very well like this free speech in the USA,but the EEC will not tolerate this.Russian criminals [who no longer live in Russia] will.

JamiedjaxJamiedjaxalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

That 3some was tooooooo hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES